PDA

View Full Version : Snubnose revo-back pocket carry on you tube

brownie
02-01-2015, 08:28 PM
Originally carried a model 49 in the back pocket [ sometimes one for each back pocket ] as far back as 79 on the streets. Then on to the light weight hidden hammer models like this one in the vid sometime in the mid 90's. They aren't slow from the back pocket and can be drawn while seated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcHZMMcw178

Riverpigusmc
02-02-2015, 09:59 PM
I used to carry a .44 Bulldog Pug in my back pocket as a BUG...sold it to a friend

brownie
02-03-2015, 10:02 AM
:cool:

Caleb
02-03-2015, 02:29 PM
That's a quick draw ya got there. Thanks for the vid.

brownie
02-03-2015, 09:06 PM
Appreciate your thoughts sir.

Sheepdog
02-03-2015, 09:53 PM
Another great video, Brownie

brownie
02-04-2015, 09:29 AM
Thank you sir, I've got one on folder opening from the pocket coming up this weekend. I did the vid with the snub on the same day but I didn't like it, so I'll redo it this weekend and throw it up on my channel.

milkmanjoe
02-04-2015, 02:22 PM
That's a quick draw ya got there. Thanks for the vid.

Take his class already....learn it.

brownie
02-04-2015, 02:38 PM
I believe we're going to be back to okee and Volusia in Nov, dates to be announced, we've met the minimum of 16, can take 20 on that line in Volusia as you know. Okee seems filled presently, we have to hold that one to 10 due to range width

Caleb
02-04-2015, 02:42 PM
Take his class already....learn it.

Not necessary as I don't even carry my wallet in the back pockets (can't stand sitting down with anything in those pockets). I DO want to take some disarming and knife classes, hopefully sooner than later. :D

milkmanjoe
02-04-2015, 04:03 PM
Not necessary as I don't even carry my wallet in the back pockets (can't stand sitting down with anything in those pockets). I DO want to take some disarming and knife classes, hopefully sooner than later. :D

The class is two days of learning to stay alive in a gunfight.....with side learning during breaks and at night. People with decades of experience walk away amazed at what they didn't know. Not about one technique, is about a dozen skills or more. Still, attend the disarming and knife classes if you can. I don't since I snap sometimes when a hand is raised to me. I'm damn sure that in a weekend of that class I would break a jaw or worse in an instant. That is my problem, to my detriment.

brownie
02-04-2015, 09:26 PM
Thanks Joe, staying alive is what it's all about.

milkmanjoe
02-04-2015, 09:58 PM
Thanks Joe, staying alive is what it's all about.

It is what it is......great skills that you have an uncanny ability to convey clearly.

Rick McC.
02-05-2015, 10:05 AM

If you haven't taken Threat Focused Pistol yet; it absolutely IS NECESSARY.

It isn't about back pocket carry; it'a about gun fighting, and preparing you for that by giving you the skills to operate your handgun at a much higher level than you can imagine.

It makes no difference how much or often you shoot, if you're former military (many of us are), shoot action pistol, or whatever.

You will leave the training functioning at a much higher level than you were the day before you attended.

brownie
02-05-2015, 10:15 AM
Thanks for your thoughts as well Rick. See you in 7 weeks sir.

If people want to see the types of skills we convey to others, they could access you tube and check the channel under azqkr. Presently there's 20 vids up and I'm doing another one on opening folders clipped to front pocket/s that should be up before the end of the weekend. Subscribing to the channel will bring email whenever I throw up another one.

milkmanjoe
02-05-2015, 10:23 AM
Thanks for your thoughts as well Rick. See you in 7 weeks sir.

If people want to see the types of skills we convey to others, they could access you tube and check the channel under azqkr. Presently there's 20 vids up and I'm doing another one on opening folders clipped to front pocket/s that should be up before the end of the weekend. Subscribing to the channel will bring email whenever I throw up another one.

The vids are a good start, Brownie......but I can see where a person who has never experienced the class won't understand the energy that takes place. People just need to attend, then they will understand why people come back multiple times to do it again. Like Stephen says...he comes out with more skills every time he attends...and Stephen is no slouch with a pistol.

brownie
02-05-2015, 11:22 AM
Absolutely Joe, the energy levels [ from the excitement of students seeing what they are truly capable of ] is hard to relate. The clips are basically windows into the potential skills they'll own after a few days.