PDA

View Full Version : You Tube - The Brownie Pop - deploying the folder

brownie
02-10-2015, 04:24 PM
Just put it up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlKHc2qig_E&feature=youtu.be

pitor
02-10-2015, 05:40 PM
Most excellent sir. And this reminds me I have to get me an endura. Thanks for the video

milkmanjoe
02-10-2015, 06:20 PM
Great vid, Brownie......vids getting better every time

sdmc530
02-10-2015, 06:26 PM
Great vid...but I was half way expecting a pot brownie pop!!

Caleb
02-10-2015, 06:26 PM
Damn that's quick, especially for a non-Emerson style blade. Thanks for the videos, Brownie.

brownie
02-10-2015, 07:01 PM
Thanks for the thoughts. Back 10 years ago, here's how I carried two folders in the front pockets daily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrSX3nV0yi4

Sheepdog
02-10-2015, 10:01 PM
Another great video.

brownie
02-11-2015, 07:45 AM
Thanks for your thoughts sheepdog,

pony up
02-11-2015, 03:14 PM
Thank you, Brownie. I have to work on that. I thought I was pretty quick, for me at least, with my new folder that has a knurled protrusion on the back of the handle that starts the opening of the blade enough that a snap of the wrist locks it open should I need to open a UPS package or a cantaloupe quickly. :) I know I have to be better than that in real life but hope, of course, that the Cantaloupes don't start fighting back. Seriously it seems that the pocket clip is on the wrong side of the handle or I have a left handed knife. As I said I really need to get serious and work on it. I have never carried a knife except for hunting and of all the knives I have owned only the two I have now have not managed to cut me sooner or later. The only reason I have for knife carry is to save my life so I really do need to work on this. Your videos are a big help and an inspiration. Dennis

brownie
02-11-2015, 05:23 PM
Thank you, Brownie. I have to work on that. I thought I was pretty quick, for me at least, with my new folder that has a knurled protrusion on the back of the handle that starts the opening of the blade enough that a snap of the wrist locks it open should I need to open a UPS package or a cantaloupe quickly. :) I know I have to be better than that in real life but hope, of course, that the Cantaloupes don't start fighting back. Seriously it seems that the pocket clip is on the wrong side of the handle or I have a left handed knife. As I said I really need to get serious and work on it. I have never carried a knife except for hunting and of all the knives I have owned only the two I have now have not managed to cut me sooner or later. The only reason I have for knife carry is to save my life so I really do need to work on this. Your videos are a big help and an inspiration. Dennis

Thanks for your thoughts sir, just takes some time on the skill to get it down, then you can work on the speed.

pitor
02-11-2015, 06:22 PM
Hi Dennis. Listen man if you like blades and play long enough with them you'll get cut time and time again. I live with cuts on my fingers from playing with all the knives and trying different techniques. It comes with the territory

brownie
02-11-2015, 08:49 PM
Hi Dennis. Listen man if you like blades and play long enough with them you'll get cut time and time again. I live with cuts on my fingers from playing with all the knives and trying different techniques. It comes with the territory

This, nearly or all of the new blades bite me at least once.