PDA

View Full Version : Recent Mobility Challenged Pistol Course

brownie
03-31-2015, 09:50 PM
Just got back from Fla training 11 students with mobility issues.

Here's Mindee on her back in the wheelchair shooting the xdm 9mm making all COM shots one handed cross body.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mW0ru6BlHw

Xbonz
03-31-2015, 09:56 PM
Kewl stuff!!

brownie
04-01-2015, 07:44 AM
Thank you sir

kaotiklif
04-01-2015, 10:23 AM
Nice! That is great!

brownie
04-01-2015, 10:42 AM
Thank you sir

pitor
04-01-2015, 01:16 PM
She was fearless and with more determination than many I've come across. Go Mindee. It was good to see you and work by your side Brownie.

brownie
04-01-2015, 01:24 PM
Same here pitor

Rick McC.
04-02-2015, 11:29 AM
I really enjoyed getting together again with Brownie, Exbluelight, Pitor and live2wheel to shoot the Threat Focused Pistol course again at Daytona this past weekend.

It was great watching the "newbies" shoot, and seeing their reactions when they started to "get it."

Mindee and her husband were indeed special people!

Two of the participants are already definite enrollees in Brownie's next TFP class "wherever it is."

brownie
04-02-2015, 11:58 AM
I really enjoyed getting together again with Brownie, Exbluelight, Pitor and live2wheel to shoot the Threat Focused Pistol course again at Daytona this past weekend.

It was great watching the "newbies" shoot, and seeing their reactions when they started to "get it."

Mindee and her husband were indeed special people!

Two of the participants are already definite enrollees in Brownie's next TFP class "wherever it is."

Thoroughly enjoyed the time spent training and shooting the bull with you and the others as well Rick. I've been fortunate to have some great people helping with logistics and support over the years.

A stand out mention would be milkmanjoe who has in the past been another member who's given time and considerable effort that has allowed me to pull these events off without a hitch for many years.

This event wasn't announced anywhere on forums other than the one where the members all came from with the exception of two students of the 11 there so aar's are only going to be seen at that forum on this one for the most part.

Can't thank the support staff enough, they are certainly recognized for their contributions. Gotta get Joe's boys into a course here before too much time goes by and I'm not traveling for these any more. Maybe even put one together for members here id there was enough interest