PDA

View Full Version : Dan Wesson Service is A+

safari71
04-18-2015, 11:25 AM
I thought I would share the top of the line service that DW (Glenn Davis) provided to me. As with every product there is a problem child that slips through the cracks from time to time. Rarely with the Valor line though, After having documented issues such as early lock back, feeding and ejection problems with video and photo after two trips back to service Glenn Davis declared it a misfit and sent a NIB V-Bob out for me after taking return of the old one. This all took place without any pissing and moaning on my part just facts and great conversation with Glenn trying to get it resolved. Hats off to DW and I will buy another when money is there. By the way the new V-Bob runs flawlessly, What a joy to shoot.

Good Day to all

skosh69
04-18-2015, 11:27 AM
Congrats on the positive CS experience. I've never heard anything but positive things about DW's CS.

jmlutz
04-18-2015, 11:37 AM
I've had great luck with them also.

pony up
04-18-2015, 03:30 PM
Exactly why my 38 Super purchase was a Dan Wesson Gardian and not a Baer 38 Super Stinger. It makes no sense to me to spend my hand earned money to buy attitude rather than results if there are problems. Bonus.... fit and finish is better than the Baers I have owned in the past for a lot less money. Unexpected bonus...the trigger is as good as most of my Wilson Combat 1911 pistols. There is NOTHING not to love about this guardian.

GD2A
04-18-2015, 05:39 PM
That's great. Did they cover the transfer fees, if there were any?

dw1911
04-18-2015, 06:12 PM
Dan Wesson has Stellar Customer Service!
Rarely needed, but Outstanding and fast when you do!
Glenn & Keith are guys you can count on!
This is why I buy Dan Wesson and not WC or Baer.
Noteworthy, WC has Great CS, but Expensive as heck!
Les Baer? Mr Attitude! :mad:

safari71
04-19-2015, 08:05 PM
That's great. Did they cover the transfer fees, if there were any?

they sent shipping labels every time and the dealer I used for them to ship to did not charge. I gave him a 20 round colt mag with the metal follower as a token of thanks. it was not much but he thought a lot of it for his new dd ar