PDA

View Full Version : .223 load data.

Gatorade
04-25-2015, 03:45 PM
Well thanks to a birthday coupon from Midway and some good ebay sales I have a set of .223 dies and 200 62gr projectiles on the way to me. I have brass and some primers. My only weak link is powder. I will get some AR specific powder as soon as it is on a shelf but till then here is a list of powders I have on hand. Yes I know they are mostly pistol but what I got is what I got. So if anyone has any load data for a 62gr jacketed bullet in .223 for the following powders, please let me know.

Bullseye
Trail Boss
H110

Gatorade
04-27-2015, 03:21 PM
Thanks to a couple Bass Pro Shops gift cards for my birthday I have a pound of H335 and 400 more small primers shipping to the Miami store for pick up. I went with H335 after looking for something that could handle a varity of bulled weights and the fact that Alliant AR was not available for online order. That store does not sell powder or reloading supplies so I don't expect to see anything else on the shelf.

bttbbob
04-28-2015, 08:38 PM
Afrer you try this, see if you can find some ARCOMP. I like it for my long range precision rifle.