PDA

View Full Version : S&W M&P 22 Compact $269@PSA

skosh69
04-28-2015, 11:08 AM
S&W M&P Compact w/threaded barrel for only $269

WOW, just wow....too bad I can't get one of these puppies. Maybe I'll get Caleb or pig to buy it for me and hold onto it?

This is a great deal!!!

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/catalog/product/view/id/20413/s/s-w-pistol-mp22-compact-22lr-w-threaded-barrel-10199/?utm_source=M%26P+MP22+Compact+Pistol+with+Threade d+Barrel+%24269.99&utm_campaign=Constant+Contact&utm_medium=email

DaFadda
04-28-2015, 12:19 PM
Seems to me that this is a product that is in search of a need. Nice pistol... but why? a 22 lr with a threaded barrel... presumably for two purposes... a compensator maybe? uhhh... why? its a 22, and not a competition model. Or maybe a supressor... but again... why? you would have to shoot subsonic ammo to keep it quiet and that may not cycle the chamber. hmmmm..... Think I'd rather buy a upgraded Ruger or Browning Buckmark for the money...

But it IS a cute pistol...

Michael

milkmanjoe
04-28-2015, 12:39 PM
I kinda agree with Mike.... I have fired that model pistol, has a real good feel, a fun plinking gun. I don't know about the subsonic rounds not cycling it, that might depend on the suppressor chosen. It's a cool gun at that price point.

Caleb
04-28-2015, 01:20 PM
Subs do not cycle in my full size, not sure if they will on the compact either. Great price and a fun reliable (with standard velocity ammo) plinker. Good starter pistol for kids or recoil sensitive new shooters.

Arley
04-28-2015, 03:00 PM
Just what could it be used for , Hmmm ? Geez I'm not sure ? :eek: Oh ! :eek ;) ;)