PDA

View Full Version : Big Plug for Rifle Basix Triggers

bttbbob
05-06-2015, 09:12 PM
Big Plug for Rifle Basix Triggers
To make a long story short, I ordered a Rifle Basix trigger for a Savage Model 10 that I have in rental use for Precision Rifle Courses. The trigger came in withing two days from GunBroker. While trying to install it I could not get the set screws for the adjustments to go in properly because the screws came pre-coated with Locktite. I wound up stripping two of the adjustment screws. So I get them out and try to run an 8-32 tap in the holes and break it off in the trigger pull weight set screw hole.

I call rifle basix and get a recording. I then call GunBroker they in turn tell me I have to call rifle basix. I tell them tehy won't pick the phone up. She calls with me on hold right then. Says they have my address and are sending me a new trigger and a self addressed stamped envelope to send the old one back. Arrived 2 days later. No questions asked.

Installed it tonight, and i have to say it is as nice as any Timney, I have used, at half the price....Went in like butter adjusted down to 14 oz's and is crisp and clean....

Great service by GunBroker and Rifle Basic. I may just change out all my stock triggers with them.....