PDA

View Full Version : Possible Long Range Precision Rifle Tournament

bttbbob
08-13-2015, 12:54 PM
How many folks would be interested in a Long Range Precision Tournament over a two day weekend in January. It would be held in Immokalee Florida at a Tier One training facility.
I am getting an indication of interest before scheduling and trying to get sponsors. Please PM me with interest.
Bob Harvey at [email protected] Or call at 1-561-715-7198
We would be capping entry fees to be affordable in the 50.00 area and could handle up to 75 shooters.

pony up
08-13-2015, 01:10 PM
I would be there to meet the guys and support the effort. I do not shoot well enough to compete but would pay the proposed entry fee just to observe, socialize and talk gun stuff. Thanks for the effort to make it happen.

bttbbob
08-13-2015, 01:50 PM
I would be there to meet the guys and support the effort. I do not shoot well enough to compete but would pay the proposed entry fee just to observe, socialize and talk gun stuff. Thanks for the effort to make it happen.

You could shoot in the beginners division. I am having tutorials on sight in day for beginners...............

Caleb
08-13-2015, 02:07 PM
Awe man..........how about a beginner beginner? Lol..... seriously tho, this sounds fun to participate (winnor lose, who cares). I'd be in for the learning experience. How many rounds would be needed?

bttbbob
08-13-2015, 02:46 PM
Awe man..........how about a beginner beginner? Lol..... seriously tho, this sounds fun to participate (winnor lose, who cares). I'd be in for the learning experience. How many rounds would be needed?

Round count 45-60 per day not including sight in day..........and during sight in day I will be giving seminars for beginners.
Sunday will be an eliminator day.

Caleb
08-13-2015, 06:35 PM
Round count 45-60 per day not including sight in day..........and during sight in day I will be giving seminars for beginners.
Sunday will be an eliminator day.

That's not too bad. I would be interested if I can scrounge up the ammo and extra cash after vacation and holidays. Keep me informed if it's a go for sure. What would be the distances?

bttbbob
08-13-2015, 09:58 PM
That's not too bad. I would be interested if I can scrounge up the ammo and extra cash after vacation and holidays. Keep me informed if it's a go for sure. What would be the distances?

total round count will be about 120 for the weekend and distances for beginners 100-600 meters, intermediate drom 200-800 meters, advanced 100-1200 meters.

Caleb
08-13-2015, 10:09 PM
Cool. Does the winner win the new Ruger Precision Rifle? :D

Seriously, this sounds awesome. What a great learning experience it would be.

bttbbob
08-13-2015, 10:49 PM
Cool. Does the winner win the new Ruger Precision Rifle? :D

Seriously, this sounds awesome. What a great learning experience it would be.

If so, I would not be the Match Director, I would be a shooter...LOLnanner