PDA

View Full Version : $8 Knife sharpener@Amazon

skosh69
01-24-2016, 06:30 PM
Get It Sharp Professional Knife Sharpener $8.00 and Prime (http://amzn.to/1Pedhzq)

"America's #1 Knife Sharpener". I wonder who #2 is. Excellent reviews.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71z8LlKW%2BuL._SL1480_.jpg[/QUOTE]

sdmc530
01-24-2016, 07:24 PM
its HUGE!!!!

TLE2
01-24-2016, 07:37 PM
It may be for $10 knives. :)

Caleb
01-24-2016, 08:32 PM
I'll keep my sharpmaker.

skosh69
01-24-2016, 09:16 PM
its HUGE!!!!

How do you know what my wife says????

Riverpigusmc
01-24-2016, 09:38 PM
How do you know what my wife says????

well, that may be what she says to YOU.....she told me different. I believe the term needled*ck bug****er was used :D

Caleb
01-24-2016, 10:27 PM
well, that may be what she says to YOU.....she told me different. I believe the term needled*ck bug****er was used :D

Lmao!!!!!!! funny

sdmc530
01-24-2016, 10:30 PM
you know what they say about guys who drive tanks......trying to overcompensate

yes I too will not give up my sharpmaker...thing is gold!

DaFadda
01-25-2016, 03:36 AM
I'll hold on to my "Wicked Sharp" system for a few more years. And... Ellison...When she says that.... she's being nice to you.
DaFadda

DaFadda
01-25-2016, 03:43 AM
I'm NOT saying that this was written by a little Filipino living in California, but when you read the "copy" that goes along with the picture, I think you'll agree that English is definitely the "second language." I love the BETTER than money back guarantee though. If you don't like it, tell us and you can keep it for free. Hmmmm.... I may just need to order this!

"BE SURE 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK Buy with confidence the best knife sharpener in its class ready to sharpen all kinds of knives.
FAST: This Chefs choice knife sharpener will amaze you how fast it sharpens the knives The strong suction cup mount which helps to make safe for bench use and difference surfaces. its an alternative to electric knife sharpener with its diamond knife sharpener edges
BETTER THAN MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - So Click the 'Add To Cart" button to order. And if you aren't happy for some reason simply ask for refund and you get to keep the product for 'FREE'. You read that Correctly. If you aren't happy, not only we will refund your money, you get to keep the product for 'FREE' as a reward for investing your time with our product and for giving us a try. it also doubles as good sharpeners for scissors
SHARPEN'S AT PERFECT ANGLE AND VARIETY OF TOOLS - It can convert all your old knives into new. why buy new knives. You can use it on kitchen cutlery, gardening shears etc. The sharpener has been tailored to attain a perfect angle.This Get it Sharp knife sharpener will work on. Scissors, blender blades, bread, hedge shears and everything else that you may want to sharpen will be sharpened quickly too.
SUCTION PAD BASE: Enables this Kitchen knife sharpener to be placed firm and study on any surface like wood, metal, walls, glass for easy stroking of the knives. Chose this portable pocket knife sharpener with diamond knife sharpener edges making it an alternative to the electric knife sharpener"

Sheepdog
01-25-2016, 10:18 AM
I'll stick to my stones, steel on stone is great therapy.

flphotog
01-25-2016, 03:57 PM
I'll keep my sharpmaker.

You beat me to it, same here.