PDA

View Full Version : American reloading projectiles 1/2 off sale.

skosh69
01-29-2016, 10:37 PM
so these are pulled bullets, but at 1/2 off price AND free shipping, you can't go wrong.

Check it out.

https://www.americanreloading.com/en/199-blowout-sale-section

sdmc530
01-29-2016, 10:40 PM
The 45 is cheap. Great link bro

skosh69
01-29-2016, 10:48 PM
OBTW

They even have reloading powder that's good for 9mm, 40 and 45!!!

$210 for 8 lbs with FREE SHIPPING AND NO HAZMAT FEE!!!!!

sdmc530
01-29-2016, 11:37 PM
didn't even look at the other stuff.....

Caleb
01-29-2016, 11:50 PM
Those are great deals, thanks bro.

girphoto
01-30-2016, 09:18 AM
Howdy All

Q-Why use Pulled bullets that have gone through a press and crimped into a case at not such a good price (these are basically USED bullets) when you can get a quality bullet (that most of todays ICORE & Steel Challenge shooters are using at a lesser price.
They are Hi-tech coated lead bullets, they do not hurt the barrel and I have shot over 3K of these and Missouri Bullets.
you get a great crimp and clean shooting.
Take a look
Just my $0.02 on the topic

GaryR

Orlando, FL
Red Ork Boolits will offer premium bullets for reloaders.

The Indiegogo campaign that owner Dan Crenshaw recently launched will help him form and grow his company faster than traditional business loans if successful. The campaign can be found at tiny.cc/w5syhx

Red Ork Boolits will feature the innovative Hi-Tek Lube coating from J&M Specialized Products in Australia.

This wonder bullet coating has been used in Europe and Australia for over a decade and was recently popularized in the US by Bayou Bullets.

Since this heat cured coating does not smoke like wax bullet lube reloaders can get lead bullet accuracy with plated bullet lack of smoke and barrel leading.

Support us on Indego: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/red-ork-boolits
Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheRedOrk

Read more: http://www.ammoland.com/2014/06/red-ork-looks-to-crowdfund-bullet-company/#ixzz3yjkU48jM
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

skosh69
01-30-2016, 10:57 AM
There is nothing wrong with them...so I told.

Also, the price is right.

A lot of as shooters use pulled bullets.

My intent was to pass on a good deal, not a shameless plug for certain bullet manufacturer.

Please, feel free to start your own promotional thread next time

girphoto
01-30-2016, 11:29 AM
There is nothing wrong with them...so I told.

Also, the price is right.

A lot of as shooters use pulled bullets.

My intent was to pass on a good deal, not a shameless plug for certain bullet manufacturer.

Please, feel free to start your own promotional thread next time

Time out

First I think you are out of order

I have no interest in the above bullet companies that I posted, just another alternative to the reloading process.
With the amount of reloading that we do, we come across a great many companies and it was my idea to give the group an avenue to another source.
There is no need to get all pissed off that I am hijacking your thread.
Like anything else if you want to use Pulled bullets, go right ahead.
We also use Berry's Bullets (and we have no interest in that company).

With the folks that I shoot with, I know of no one who uses pulled bullets and with the price of bullets $41/500 is not such a great deal.

GaryR

skosh69
01-30-2016, 02:50 PM
Excuse me?

You come in with your .02, that's great, appreciate your opinion. But to intentionally jack someones thread is uncalled for. Start your own thread if your product is so great and the deal is so worth it.

So time out yourself.

Had you read the entire OP and actually went to the site, the cost is 50% off!!! Reading comprehension and directions are a bitch aren't they?

There are plenty of other reloading supply companies out there - X-treme, Montana Gold, Barnes, etc. Did I post a link to those? No, I simply posted a link to one that has a sale going on. Is that wrong?

I see you didn't respond to the POS knife sharpener thread that I posted, did you? Why not, nothing to promote there?

http://www.cotep.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12408&page=2

Whether you agree with it or not, that's your business. But to slam my OP and then interject your own vendor was in fact "jacking" the thread.

I do believe I responded quite politely and was not "pissed off' as you state, but my frame of mind is starting to change!

So, just like any other forum, if you don't like the thread, DON'T RESPOND.

We can keep this up all day or you can just ignore this thread and any other that I post in the future.

Either way, IDGAF...Got it?

I guess I'll say it and remind you, AGAIN, "Feel free to make you own thread to promote your own deals".

No need to be a Richard Cranium and hijack another members thread.

Time out

First I think you are out of order

I have no interest in the above bullet companies that I posted, just another alternative to the reloading process.
With the amount of reloading that we do, we come across a great many companies and it was my idea to give the group an avenue to another source.
There is no need to get all pissed off that I am hijacking your thread.
Like anything else if you want to use Pulled bullets, go right ahead.
We also use Berry's Bullets (and we have no interest in that company).

With the folks that I shoot with, I know of no one who uses pulled bullets and with the price of bullets $41/500 is not such a great deal.

GaryR

DaFadda
01-30-2016, 03:01 PM
On another note.... I looked at the 230gr bullet in question. The ad says "Montana"... and the price works out to about 8 cents a piece. The ad also says "Plated". Which confused me a bit. If by "Montana" the seller means Montana Gold Bullets, then the "plated" statement is suspect. I just checked Montana Gold, and they use a FMJ copper jacket, not plating (as Berrys does). If these are truly Montana Gold, then the cost new would be about 17 cents each, which makes the 8 cents per piece price "not bad" for those who prefer not to shoot lead or coated bullets. I wouldn't use "pulls" in competition, but for the average range rat reloader, none of these choices are too bad.
Just my 2 Cents...
DaFadda

Riverpigusmc
01-30-2016, 06:40 PM
settle down fellers