PDA

View Full Version : FLOTEP range trip

Gatorade
02-11-2016, 02:41 PM
Anyone in South Florida interested in a range trip to Trail Glades on Feb.21? I will be there and am trying to get a couple more just as a range meet up. Everyone is invited but a trip down to Miami is usually more driving than shooting for anyone north of Boca. Let's see who says they can go and work out a time. Hope to see a couple people there!

milkmanjoe
02-11-2016, 03:13 PM
My wife's birthday weekend.......if I go I will become the target once arriving home

ronpaul50
02-11-2016, 03:27 PM
What the hell I'll come ... I almost 2-3 days driving. No I won't come!

Lonestar grips.
02-11-2016, 03:32 PM

funny

Gatorade
02-11-2016, 04:03 PM

Had me going there! Thought I was going to need to find hotels for all you guys!

Miccosukee Indian Gaming and Hotel is near by!

TLE2
02-11-2016, 04:22 PM
Now I don't want to keep correcting you Floridians, but there is no FLOTEP. At best, you could call yourselves the Florida Division of COTEP.

:D

milkmanjoe
02-11-2016, 05:53 PM
Now I don't want to keep correcting you Floridians, but there is no FLOTEP. At best, you could call yourselves the Florida Division of COTEP.

:D

Agreed...and Thanks.....unlike much of 'Merica...we must stay united

skosh69
02-11-2016, 06:18 PM
Hope you get a good turn out. Be safe, shoot straight.

Caleb
02-11-2016, 06:50 PM
I would go but, unfortunately I'm on call all month. Have fun and we expect a range report.

edgehill
02-12-2016, 02:59 AM
Wished I could.

girphoto
02-12-2016, 07:42 PM
Have a two day Cowboy Match that weekend.

Live just a little north of Boca, but we shoot every Saturday (Cowboy) and Steel Challenge on Sundays. All when I am not working.

But If I have enough notice, I might change one of the Saturdays....The best is always the Third Saturday of the month.

Keep me informed and I will bring some toys that we can play with.....
GaryR

Gatorade
02-12-2016, 09:30 PM
Have a two day Cowboy Match that weekend.

Live just a little north of Boca, but we shoot every Saturday (Cowboy) and Steel Challenge on Sundays. All when I am not working.

But If I have enough notice, I might change one of the Saturdays....The best is always the Third Saturday of the month.

Keep me informed and I will bring some toys that we can play with.....
GaryR

Trail Glades is pretty strict about what you can do, no rapid fire, no holster draw that kind of thing. I really want to do the cowboy thing. Since we spoke last year I swapped the side by side 20ga for a side by side 12ga. So I am all set except for shotgun shell holders. Just don't make fun of my hat!

girphoto
02-13-2016, 09:29 PM
Trail Glades is pretty strict about what you can do, no rapid fire, no holster draw that kind of thing. I really want to do the cowboy thing. Since we spoke last year I swapped the side by side 20ga for a side by side 12ga. So I am all set except for shotgun shell holders. Just don't make fun of my hat!

OK, what size is your belt...we have new shot shell holders (cowboy style).
ColMike has one that he uses..

You can join me for ow Monthly match on the first Saturday of the month in Markham Park. Gold Coast GunSlingers.

GaryR