PDA

View Full Version : Front night Sight

mjkortan
02-07-2012, 12:00 PM
Just emailed Dan Wesson CS in regards to the VBOB I just purchased. Love the gun and transaction was smooth. Only issue is the front night sight is dead. From searching this issue I see that they had a bad batch of sights come in last year. Judging by the serial number a shell casing date I see that im part of this bad batch. Im in the military and about to PCS to 29 palms CA. So in my email I described the issue and im hoping that Dan Wesson will send me a new front sight instead of me having to send the whole slide back to them. Leaving in the begining of March and dont have a residence established out there yet so shipping the slide back is not a option at this time.

I guess we will see if Keith and the boys at Dan Wesson live up to the hype of great CS.

douglas_knott
02-07-2012, 12:09 PM
I've got a feeling that they will, but I'm sorry you have to go to that commie state that Ellison lives in.

douglas_knott
02-07-2012, 12:10 PM
Dang Keith is on it. It's still shootable so shoot it. :)

mjkortan
02-07-2012, 12:15 PM
that he is very pleased with his response time. but since i have yet to get it to the range and break it in im going to just wait till i get established there in 29 palms and then send it back to him. I Guess i can go with out the glowing of the front sight;)

douglas_knott
02-07-2012, 12:44 PM
What happened with your post with Keith's response?

mjkortan
02-07-2012, 05:50 PM
Not sure I think my computer is going crazy:confused:

Here it is again.

"I am sorry, It seems Trijicon's quality is going down hill. They
actually handle the warranty of their lamps but because their customer
service is so slow we have been intervening. I can not send you a new
sight but if you mail me your slide I can have a new sight installed and
returned to you long before the end of Feb."

again I received this within minutes of emailing him. outstanding customer service they have.:)

Sheepdog
02-07-2012, 06:35 PM
Come on someone tell me you get the same CS from Kimber! Or any other production manufacturer.

douglas_knott
02-07-2012, 06:37 PM
Kimberly will do better. They sell you this great gun full of MIM parts.