PDA

View Full Version : Guardian Range report!!

Sunderbrew
02-08-2012, 09:40 AM
had a chance to take out my guardian last week. I used a couple types of ammo first was some winchester ammo I bought as a bulk pack from bass pro 100 rds 230 grain fmj for 40$ I thought might be some good plinker ammo but it actually performed better than the RWS 230 match fmj I bought at the gun range and paid 35 for 50 rds...

The pistol operated well except my slide failed to lock back after the last round was fired. Im still using the checkmate mags and may have to switch to wilson soon. other than that no real problems. The pistol is a dream to shoot recoil is very manageable I come back on target fairly quickly. I averaged 3 to 4 inch groups at 20yds when I was just shooting to check functionality. I got a bit more serious at the end to see how tight i could get it and my best group was with the winchester it measures 2.75 in center to center.

Im going to call about the mags order a set of laser grips and a lasco leather holster and then I will be set with what I feel is the perfect carry pistol...

douglas_knott
02-08-2012, 10:26 AM
Sweet sounds like you have a great plan in place.

Free Agent
02-08-2012, 10:29 AM
Nice shooting! I can't wait to get a Guardian. I just recently was at the range with my Valor and threw 200 rounds it had a failure to lock back on last round twice and it was with just one of the check mate mags. It didn't do with any of my other mags. You should check out Tripp Research cobra mags if you haven't already, they're top quality.

AutoMag
02-08-2012, 11:03 AM
Good report, glad you had a good time at the range!!:)

GoldenVolt
02-18-2012, 09:43 AM
Good report and some good shoot'n too. :cool:
sounds like you had a blast. :bananagun:

Greg

DaFadda
02-18-2012, 10:02 AM
Nice.... real nice. Show us the dirty gun! btw... good groupings!
Fadda

Mike45
02-18-2012, 10:10 AM
Nice shooting nanner

Yes show us your gun. Clyde

Sunderbrew
02-21-2012, 09:40 AM
unfortunately i had already cleaned the pistol before I made the range report but here are some pics.