PDA

View Full Version : Ok did anyone watch Doomsday Preppers last night?

douglas_knott
02-08-2012, 10:40 AM
Just curious if anyone did. I am watching it now. I dvr'd it last night. What's your thoughts on it?

AutoMag
02-08-2012, 10:44 AM
I missed that one Douglas. My wife and I are both sick. We turned in real early last night!!

Snipersnest
02-08-2012, 10:48 AM
I watched some of it. Went back to the Military History channel.

Hoss in IL
02-09-2012, 11:26 PM
I saw a little bit of one episode on You Tube. It was the one with the people that turned their swimming pool into a chicken/greenhouse and the other family that was buying food in bulk and taking delivery at night.

I don't know what to think about it. On one hand, being prepared is never a bad idea but going on TV and telling everybody what you have isn't too smart.

I could be totally wrong but the guy that broadcasted to everyone about his pool oasis didn't come across as being able to defend himself and his family if the neighborhood decided they needed his stuff more than him. I wish him luck if things go south.

As for me, I'm stocking up on toilet paper and dish washing detergent :D

deldago
02-10-2012, 05:14 AM
As for me, I'm stocking up on toilet paper and dish washing detergent :D

Yep,50 gallons of wine,10 pounds of dried sausage,a 10 pound wheel of cheese and several thousand rounds!:D

DaFadda
02-10-2012, 06:08 AM
Someone once told me:

"All I need is bullets and water. Everything else is food."

DaFadda

GoldenVolt
02-12-2012, 10:08 PM
Someone once told me:

DaFadda

funny. I like it.:D

I didn't see the episode, I have seen others. Some of them are :crazy:

Greg

Riverpigusmc
02-15-2012, 06:36 PM
Someone once told me:

DaFadda

and Curliflex (bandages to stop bleeding) and cigarette cellophane to stop a sucking chest wound..good to go