PDA

View Full Version : $399 AR rifle kit w/ FREE shipping

skosh69
09-30-2016, 09:42 PM
Everything you need minus the lower for $399 and FREE shipping.

Some on my local forum say that CBC is GTG. I'm seriously thinking of buying this. The only draw back is that it has a KeyMod rail and I'd rather have the MLOK. But for $399, WTH, right?

http://www.cbcindustries.com/collections/rifle-kits-lower-parts/products/ar-15-rifle-kit-unassembled-16-5-56x45-upper-assembly-1-8-15-gen-2-bolt-carrier-group-charging-handle-ar-15-buttstock-kit-ar-15-lower-parts-kit

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0947/4262/products/rifle_kit_fff_1024x1024.png?v=1475260073

RKP
09-30-2016, 10:33 PM
Seems/sounds like a decent deal ....
Would you assemble yourself or have them do it for the $50 charge?
You figure, the stripped lower can be had for in the $50 and up range, plus what your favorite gun shop charges for using their FFL.

Caleb
09-30-2016, 10:53 PM
Not a bad deal of you build it with those parts. For me, I see too many items I would change. Doesn't make it a good deal after that.

Edit: The barrel seems decent...personally I don't care for the carbine gas system, I prefer the midlength

DrHenley
09-30-2016, 11:08 PM
Need to fix that "$4399 AR rifle kit" title banana boy. That price will scare most people off! I wasn't even going to click on it, but curiosity got the best of me.

http://www.cotep.org/forum/picture.php?albumid=98&pictureid=1046

Gatorade
10-01-2016, 08:35 AM
I have enough built ARs to keep me busy but if I had an extra $399 laying around I would buy it if only to keep it on hand in case of a price increase. I don't really see ARs getting cheaper than $450 in the future.

My grandfather bought his AR for around $400 around 10 years or so ago but that was a Bushmaster and those are running $600-$800 now. So even a cheap AR will go up no matter the political climate.

Riverpigusmc
10-01-2016, 10:45 AM
if I bought it the handguards would have to go. Not fond of holding onto cheese graters

skosh69
10-01-2016, 11:39 AM
Need to fix that "$4399 AR rifle kit" title banana boy. That price will scare most people off! I wasn't even going to click on it, but curiosity got the best of me.

http://www.cotep.org/forum/picture.php?albumid=98&pictureid=1046

I tried....hell I even enlisted the help of the pig. To no avail, it is what it is.

DaFadda
10-01-2016, 12:20 PM
I tried....hell I even enlisted the help of the pig. To no avail, it is what it is.

Fixed! $399 it is.
DaFadda

Now, I got a complete lower from PSA for $139, and a complete midlength upper for $169, free delivery on both. $10 NIC check. MLOK furniture. No mags, no sights, but it's a PSA for $318 delivered. Shoots well, no jams... no complaints. Watch the sales with this company as well as PSA. These will be worth having if Clinton gets elected. Probably double in value overnight.

Riverpigusmc
10-01-2016, 01:04 PM
Fixed! $399 it is.
DaFadda

Now, I got a complete lower from PSA for $139, and a complete midlength upper for $169, free delivery on both. $10 NIC check. MLOK furniture. No mags, no sights, but it's a PSA for $318 delivered. Shoots well, no jams... no complaints. Watch the sales with this company as well as PSA. These will be worth having if Clinton gets elected. Probably double in value overnight.

No fair. You got God as a coach. How you do dat? How you change the thread title in the forum display?

Gatorade
10-01-2016, 01:39 PM
Fixed! $399 it is.
DaFadda

Wow padre that must have been Devine intervention, I have never seen an upper that cheap with a BCG and charging handle. I got my 10.5" standard upper for $179 without BCG and CH and have not seen the same upper below $249 since then. Awesome deal!

Caleb
10-01-2016, 02:26 PM
This is a great "starter" kit and worth every penny and more. If you have been wanting to build an AR platform well, but this kit to learn on. All that is needed is a stripped lower of your choice.

skosh69
10-01-2016, 06:04 PM
if I bought it the handguards would have to go. Not fond of holding onto cheese graters

Actually, these and MLOK's are easier on the hands than the "quad rails", those are the ones that'll shred your tender, soft hands....:eek:

Riverpigusmc
10-01-2016, 07:56 PM
my hands are as hard as my ex wive's hearts :p

Rick McC.
10-01-2016, 11:20 PM
No fair. You got God as a coach. How you do dat? How you change the thread title in the forum display?

"Go advanced" is your friend...:D

Riverpigusmc
10-01-2016, 11:26 PM
"Go advanced" is your friend...:D

that changes the title in the post, not the thread title

Wilsoncrafter
10-02-2016, 12:11 AM
It is all very low end but if building on a small budget I guess it would work but not my first choice for sure.. The black recoil spring and buffer gives it away that it has Chinese parts the Chinese recoil springs are black. They are Ebay special parts I have seen them before.. The stock buffer tube and recoil spring and buffer are basically throw away. I think you would be much better off buying PSA because who knows who actually makes that barrel and rail appears to be a pretty cheap rail as well. Im not a big fan of PSA but would certainly buy there stuff over this..

DaFadda
10-02-2016, 10:08 AM
Wow padre that must have been Devine intervention, I have never seen an upper that cheap with a BCG and charging handle. I got my 10.5" standard upper for $179 without BCG and CH and have not seen the same upper below $249 since then. Awesome deal!

No... not quite divine intervention... you've reminded me that I had a couple BCG and Charging handles already, so add $75 to my $318 and we come up to about $399 for a complete rifle WITH the lower. Still and all... it's already built and tested. Just push the two pins, put on a sight and go shoot. (well... I'd clean it first, but that's just me.) Thanks for pointing out the BCG/CH. Totally forgot about that one, since I didn't order it.

DaFadda

Gatorade
10-02-2016, 04:37 PM
No... not quite divine intervention... you've reminded me that I had a couple BCG and Charging handles already, so add $75 to my $318 and we come up to about $399 for a complete rifle WITH the lower. Still and all... it's already built and tested. Just push the two pins, put on a sight and go shoot. (well... I'd clean it first, but that's just me.) Thanks for pointing out the BCG/CH. Totally forgot about that one, since I didn't order it.

DaFadda

Still great deal and yes very easy to push two pins and sight it in. Also the built uppers when you take shipping into consideration are deffinatly cheaper than the sum of the parts unassembled.

DaFadda
10-02-2016, 05:19 PM
Still great deal and yes very easy to push two pins and sight it in. Also the built uppers when you take shipping into consideration are deffinatly cheaper than the sum of the parts unassembled.

Which is why I just purchased two more lowers.... PARTS were more expensive than the total of the complete lower. Go figure....