PDA

View Full Version : New project

sdmc530
02-20-2012, 09:43 PM
OK, so the winter blues are here officially, so that is when I start my planned winter project. The cold and snow finally arrived today in full force. My winter project is taking my Ruger MKIII (pictured below) and tweeking it a bit. I had planned on using my 1911 .22 I built last winter for squirrel and other small woodland creatures but I have trouble hitting things with that at longer distances. Sooo about a three months ago I picked up a new MKIII with intent on using it next year for smaller game....I don't plan to get to carried away with it but will see where it goes. Parts should start arriving this week from Midway.........

To Be Contiued!

Riverpigusmc
02-20-2012, 10:03 PM
Kewl beans. Love those .22 plinkers

douglas_knott
02-21-2012, 07:35 AM
They can be a PITA getting back together if your not familar with stripping them down. Don't ask how I know lol

sdmc530
02-21-2012, 11:13 AM
They can be a PITA getting back together if your not familar with stripping them down. Don't ask how I know lol

I have not tied this yet...I have read on the net that they are a nightmare so I ordered a book too, now if I can learn to read I will be doing fine.