PDA

View Full Version : Countering sight fixation

brownie
04-03-2017, 10:42 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij7u-e0Z4EU&feature=youtu.be

sdmc530
04-03-2017, 11:36 AM
huh, I am going to try this next range visit.

Caleb
04-03-2017, 06:23 PM
huh, I am going to try this next range visit.

Same here.

BadOscar
04-03-2017, 10:00 PM
Yep, just don't tell the safety committee about me shootin with my eyes closed.

pitor
04-03-2017, 10:34 PM
Great clip Brownie, I've watched them all (Rob Leatham). Right on point with your philosophy, and this coming from a master world class competitive shooter.

brownie
04-04-2017, 10:09 AM
Great clip Brownie, I've watch them all (Rob Leatham). Right on point with your philosophy, and this coming from a master world class competitive shooter.

Leatham and I also share the same home range in Mesa, Az. I've talked to him, he's easily approachable and willing to give pointers whenever someone asks.

That he's come to the same understanding after decades of breaking records is OUTSTANDING, as he's a great spokesperson that people sit up and listen to when he's offering advice,

Rick McC.
04-05-2017, 11:45 AM
Leatham and I also share the same home range in Mesa, Az. I've talked to him, he's easily approachable and willing to give pointers whenever someone asks.

That he's come to the same understanding after decades of breaking records is OUTSTANDING, as he's a great spokesperson that people sit up and listen to when he's offering advice,

nanner

Alex
04-09-2017, 10:14 AM

That's pretty cool.

pitor
04-10-2017, 03:39 PM

That's awesome. You guys are lucky to have the desert as your playground!