PDA

View Full Version : New knife Maybe and update on health stuff

Arley
08-09-2017, 09:51 AM
Ordered some steel for a knife try . I'll see how it goes .

I have to see a neurologist in the next week as they think I have something weird going on in my brain or spine that can only be further diagnosed by yet another Dr. My Wife could have told them she knows there is something wrong with my brain :rolleyes:

I'll let you know how the knife work turns out or it works at all .

Arley

sdmc530
08-09-2017, 10:37 AM
good luck brother!!

DaFadda
08-09-2017, 10:50 AM
In my prayers for your health!
DaFadda

RKP
08-09-2017, 10:53 AM
Prayers on the way, keep us posted Arley.

pitor
08-09-2017, 11:50 AM
Sending thoughts of health and positive energy. Hope they find nothing although getting an answer at times is better than NOT getting one at all. Post pics of the knife if you make it. I stay strong brother

Caleb
08-09-2017, 02:18 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you bro.

AFJuvat
08-09-2017, 06:35 PM
Good luck with the Dr!

Riverpigusmc
08-09-2017, 06:54 PM
hope it all works out, Arley

MajO
08-09-2017, 09:23 PM
Good luck. Prayer sent.

Semper Paratus
08-09-2017, 10:19 PM
Prayers...Yeah my wife would say something is wrong with my brain too.
Hal

NAMVET72
08-10-2017, 01:17 PM
Prayers Sent,

Clyde

DaFadda
08-10-2017, 01:50 PM
Ya know...... I'm still somewhat amazed... after all these years of being a member... I go back... I think to 2011.

The original poster posts that he is getting some steel for a new knife... and an "oh btw"... I'm having some tests done.

The response?

"you are in our prayers, out thoughts" and ... in our lives.

People we've never met, people we talk to via messages on COTEP. People who care about one another.

And no one is concerned about a knife, unless he builds it.

I'm glad I hang out here!
Michael

sdmc530
08-10-2017, 03:19 PM
Ya know...... I'm still somewhat amazed... after all these years of being a member... I go back... I think to 2011.

The original poster posts that he is getting some steel for a new knife... and an "oh btw"... I'm having some tests done.

The response?

"you are in our prayers, out thoughts" and ... in our lives.

People we've never met, people we talk to via messages on COTEP. People who care about one another.

And no one is concerned about a knife, unless he builds it.

I'm glad I hang out here!
Michael

No doubt, I care about the knife, but I don't really care at all. More concerned about another brothers/sisters health!

pony up
08-11-2017, 10:42 PM
Prayers Arley. Several times every week as the boxes roll in from Amazon, QVC, other mail order outlets and too infrequently Wilson Combat or Midway USA I use the little skinner to free the stuff inside. The skinner reminds me that I have not seen a post or a picture of an Arley creation since you made the second little skinner I gifted to my brother. I pray the next round of evaluations and tests reveals the key to health for you and the steel purchase leads to new creativity for you my friend. We miss you and the beauty of the fine work you do.