PDA

View Full Version : DW 10mm in NP3+ (ROBAR)

SmithEC
03-01-2012, 10:25 PM
Over the Christmas holidays, I was routinely taking hydrocodone for dental pain. A drug like that makes anything seem like a good idea.

The day after Christmas, I was feeling especially good and I decided that I needed to get online and find me one of the DW 10mm-s.

As you can imagine, it shoots like a dream. I find the width of the grip to be perfect for shooting the 10mm round. You cannot miss with this handgun.

I can't say I cared for the finish. ROBAR will tell you that with this finish, there's no need to clean your handgun. Past experience with the original NP3 tells me that is probably true.

This is a really good finish for those who have to ensure that there are no fingerprints on the weapon prior to placing it in the safe. It's really easy to make it look good.

They received this 3 January. Their best guess at that time was that I'd get it back 2 March. Even with the repair that they made to the grip safety that I didn't know wasn't working, they beat their guess by one day.

http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k322/fortkn0x/czdwte10.jpg

titanse05
03-01-2012, 10:29 PM
That is a beautiful piece you have there.....albeit pricey

Sent from my ATRIX using Tapatalk

MajO
03-01-2012, 11:08 PM
Beautiful pistol.

I do like Robar's NP3 on two of my guns and I have my Fusion Longslide (10 mm) there getting the NP3 Plus treatment. :D I have found Robar to be a class act.

Again, very nice pistol.

Thedragonslayer
03-01-2012, 11:23 PM
That is an eye catcher!!! I sat here and looked at it for like ten minutes!:eek:

NAMVET72
03-02-2012, 01:15 AM
Can't wait to see the Range Report with it.

Clyde