PDA

View Full Version : Health issue

Arley
07-03-2019, 11:59 AM
Got the ok for the spinal stimulator and had the trail done . Got a good 90 percent relief . Now I have to wait for next opening with the Dr. to have the perm . one done . Can hardly wait . If it is successful I'll be back doing my thing . Got some leather work done as it only requires sitting . I have some ideas about some knives also , we will see how that goes . I will sell else where probably after my last experience here.

Anyway hope to be back soon and at near full strength .
You all take care .
Arley

Riverpigusmc
07-03-2019, 12:26 PM
Be well, Arley

sdmc530
07-03-2019, 04:34 PM
take care of your self!

Riverpigusmc
07-03-2019, 05:10 PM
PM me the details of your problem selling here, and we shall see if it can be rectified

Semper Paratus
07-03-2019, 10:30 PM
Glad things are looking up. As the owner of one of Arley's fine blades I am looking forward to seeing more and buying some.

Caleb
07-03-2019, 11:08 PM
That’s great news! Keep us posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FfNJGTFO
07-03-2019, 11:10 PM
Best to you Arley! We hope it gets much better.

RKP
07-04-2019, 06:54 AM
Got the ok for the spinal stimulator and had the trail done . Got a good 90 percent relief . Now I have to wait for next opening with the Dr. to have the perm . one done . Can hardly wait . If it is successful I'll be back doing my thing . Got some leather work done as it only requires sitting . I have some ideas about some knives also , we will see how that goes . I will sell else where probably after my last experience here.

Anyway hope to be back soon and at near full strength .
You all take care .
Arley

Great news so far Arley, hope the next procedure works out just as well, do keep us posted. Don't let that "last experience"
http://www.cotep.org/forum/showthread.php?t=13467
deter you from posting/selling here, not worth it, that 'individual' very seldom posts/participates here any longer.

Take care!