PDA

View Full Version : At least I didn't do this!

skosh69
03-14-2012, 12:47 AM
My squibs don't have nothing on this guy....

http://forums.1911forum.com/showthread.php?t=358141

DaFadda
03-14-2012, 05:50 AM
Yup.... Ellison doesn't have to worry about doublecharging a round! :D:D:D:rolleyes:

(Sorry Ellison, but you know SOMEONE was going to say it).

When I clicked on the link, it took me a moment... and just a moment to realize that I was no longer on COTEP. Within the first couple of responses, I noticed a change in the "tenor" of the posts. More "edgy"..."finger pointy" if you know what I mean. Maybe its because I'm reading this stuff over morning coffee (its 5:30 here) and there is no difference at all... Just sayin'...

I'm glad I hang out here instead.
DaFadda

AutoMag
03-14-2012, 08:04 AM
That is why I crank out 10 and then weigh everyone of them!! Might be a bit anal but I have never had a problem yet!!!:)

DaFadda
03-14-2012, 08:11 AM
a "rewrite" of the carpenter's Mantra of "Measure twice, cut once" :

"Look Twice, Seat once." This is why I prefer batch loading, and no one is allowed in my shop while I am reloading. Concentration on the task is so important.

Dafadda

sdmc530
03-14-2012, 09:07 AM
That is why I crank out 10 and then weigh everyone of them!! Might be a bit anal but I have never had a problem yet!!!:)

I do the exact same thing. I am not anal just paranoid!:D

titanse05
03-14-2012, 02:18 PM
That is why I use a LNL press where the seating station is in the front left of the press and I visually check each round. This is even after a RCBS lockout die.

Can never be too safe.

Riverpigusmc
03-14-2012, 05:59 PM
Heheheheee..your wife told me you never have played with a full load, so no worry about a double charge :D
Sorry, buddy, had to

skosh69
03-14-2012, 10:45 PM
Heheheheee..your wife told me you never have played with a full load, so no worry about a double charge :D
Sorry, buddy, had to

....One of these days Norton, one of these days....POW, right in the kisser! Hehehe

Just for the record, I went to the range today and all 200 rounds went boom and they were quite accurate if I do say so myself! ( that paper target didn't stand a chance....)