PDA

View Full Version : RCBS is Top-Notch!

Dave Waits
03-28-2012, 06:26 PM
I E-Mailed RCBS the other day because I screwed up the plastic inserts and the rods for my RCBS Hand-Primer and I wanted prices on replacement inserts and rods. I freely admitted that I messed them up trying to seat Primers in Milsurp cases, HXP to be exact(HXP uses three little light dimples to crimp factory primers and most priming systems don't even notice them) and LC-52 Carbine cases.

Well, I got an E-Mail today From RCBS stating they're sending the parts free under warranty! That is outstanding Customer Service when the customer admits to being at fault and they still honor their warranty!

Anybody who buys anything but BIG-GREEN is crazy, great company!
Dave

AutoMag
03-28-2012, 06:29 PM
Good deal Dave!!:)

All I use is RCBS die sets!!:)

NAMVET72
03-28-2012, 06:34 PM
Ditto Dave,

I also use RCBS...........

Clyde

Jason_G
03-28-2012, 06:41 PM
I haven't started reloading yet, but want to. I've heard lots of great stories like this about RCBS. When I do buy some equipment, I will probably go RCBS because of that.

Thanks for the post.

Jason

skosh69
03-28-2012, 10:05 PM
Wait a minute...Dave made a mistake????

NO WAYYYYY....this day shall go down in history!

hehehehehehe

Good deal Dave, glad to hear they are taking care of ya!

SemperFi1977m
03-29-2012, 01:21 AM
thanks for the review Dave. Im researching brands of presses as we speak, and I am really leaning toward RCBS. This here is just another thing to push me towards getting a RCB press :-).

Grizzman
03-29-2012, 10:50 PM
I've got a story very similar to Dave's from a phone call with RCBS a few weeks ago. I didn't even get a chance to tell them why it broke (dropped onto a hardwood floor), before I was told that the replacement will be shipped for free.

I'll be replacing a couple LEE die sets with RCBS in the near future.

Grizz

DaFadda
04-15-2012, 07:11 AM
I've had the same experience with RCBS. When I first got into reloading and couldn't get a die to crimp right (heck, I wasn't even sure what a crimp WAS!), they put me straight through to the Speer bullet master reloading god. Still have his number in my Roledex. I've also gotten free parts, and excellent advice from RCBS. They are a plus 10 for me.
DaFadda

AutoMag
04-15-2012, 11:00 AM
Now how would this post have turned out if RCBS had not come through!!!:D:D

I like to get both sides of the action.:)

Dave Waits
04-15-2012, 02:47 PM
Simple John, I would have paid for the parts as it was my fault they broke.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D

AutoMag
04-15-2012, 08:36 PM
I know you would have Dave!!!:)

I was just poking fun as I am sure you are familiar with some of the RIA threads on the 1911 forum about problems. They are mad as hell when they do not get an email reply within 1 minute but all happy when they get their RIA back all fixed and with other goodies for their troubles!!!:D