PDA

View Full Version : Just got done shooting with Hoss.

douglas_knott
03-31-2012, 08:29 PM
Since I was in St Louis this weekend, Hoss invited me to the gun shop he works at. So in between customers we shot. He brought a couple of his 9x23's they were fun to shoot. I brought my Heritage, Razorback and Glock 20. Anyways it was nice to get out and shoot with him. I had fun and I think he liked my two DW's. We went and had a drink and some fried mushrooms afterwards, those were good. I got to meet his father also tonight. Both great people I cannot wait for the next meet. It was a pleasure to meet and visit with those nice folks. Sorry didn't get any pictures, just good memories of friends. If anyone has the chance to meet a fellow COTEP member, do it.

AutoMag
03-31-2012, 08:31 PM
Good deal Douglas!!!:)

NAMVET72
03-31-2012, 08:32 PM
Great you tw got to meet............

Clyde

DaFadda
03-31-2012, 09:23 PM
Hope you had a great time Doug! I'm meeting all sorts of really nice people that I would never have met if I had not come to COTEP. This forum, and its people... really are a cut above the rest. To everyone... if there's someone within an hour of you that is a member here... you really should try to meet up for lunch, coffee or a shoot.
DaFadda

Riverpigusmc
03-31-2012, 09:31 PM
It would take an hour to find my clearing in the woods. Glad ya'll had a good time

Hoss in IL
03-31-2012, 11:01 PM
Hey Doug, I had a good time too. I can't believe those 5 people came in at the end of the day. I thought we'd have more time to shoot.

I like that DW 10mm better than my Delta Elite.

Hope you and your family make it back to KC alright.