PDA

View Full Version : Another mass shooting, sad...

skosh69
04-02-2012, 11:07 PM
I'm sure most of you have heard about this shooting that happened today. When I went out in our back yard at work to get barrels, I saw about 5 helicopters hovering nearby. I knew something was up and went in and got on the computer. Yep. This happened just across the freeway from where i work, have been by the place a few times when out to get food at lunch.

Sad, truly sad.

http://news.yahoo.com/cops-7-dead-3-hurt-christian-school-shooting-214742437.html

MajO
04-03-2012, 09:04 AM
It is sad. And, the gun grabbers have already started to pontificate. :facepalm2:

Big Smoke
04-03-2012, 10:39 AM
It is sad. And, the gun grabbers have already started to pontificate. :facepalm2:

They're predictable. Most Americans expect them to start their show every time there is a shooting. Most people take them with a grain of salt, and just ignore them.
I AM thankful that we have a republican congress, though, or you could expect more legislation soon.

Jason_G
04-03-2012, 07:16 PM
Thoughts and prayers for the families.

Let the gun grabbers try to capitalize on it. Molon Labe.

The numbers clearly show that an armed public greatly diminishes crime. If there were CCW in schools (and if CA didn't try to make it impossible for Average Joe to carry legally), there would be a whole lot less of these kinds of reports.

Wish the elected officials would pull their collective heads out of their asses and recognize that fact before more people have to die at the hands of these cowards.
How can it not be obvious that schools are a target because no one there is armed?!

Sometimes I don't understand the sheeple. Or the anti-2nd ammendment politicians.

Jason

Riverpigusmc
04-03-2012, 08:06 PM
Prayers to the families. You'll see more of this nonsense as the economy "recovers". Ell, at least make an effort at CC.