PDA

View Full Version : Obama Passes Amnesty

Snipersnest
04-05-2012, 04:59 PM
Obama passes amnesty by executive order
Written by Gil Guignat, Border & Immigration, Breaking News,

Last Friday, with no fanfare, no press coverage, and with every effort made to hide his actions from the American people, President Obama enacted the DREAM Act by executive order.

Opposed by a majority of the American people and twice defeated in Congress, the DREAM Act grants amnesty to any illegal alien residing in the United States if they agree to enlist in the U.S. Military or enter college.

The Obama administration memo from the John Morton, Director of I.C.E. (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) directs I.C.E. Agents now to use"prosecutorial discretion" with regard to enforcing immigration laws.
Director Morton says that Obama Administration policy directs border patrol agents not to enforce immigration laws: "When ICE favorably exercises prosecutorial discretion, it essentially decides not to assert the full scope of the enforcement authority available to the agency."

You read that right. According to the Obama administration "favorable"enforcement means NOT enforcing the law!

According to one of the first press reports to break this important story, the new Obama policy is cut and dry: "federal immigration officials do not have to deport illegal aliens if they are enrolled in any type of education program, if their family members have volunteered for U.S. Military service, or even if they are pregnant or nursing."
Arizona and the voter ID law

Just recently Obama's Department of Justice (DOJ) blockedArizona from enforcing its voter ID law. Arizona is one if not the biggest portal of illegal immigration in the nation with half a million illegal aliens coming through the state annually. Arizona 's Attorney General Tom Horne recently stated that he believed that blocking of the law facilitated massive voter fraud by illegal aliens.

"Attorney General Tom Horne accused the Obama administration Tuesday of trying to thwart Arizona's voter-ID laws in a bid to get more illegal immigrants to the polls - presumably to cast ballots for the president and Democrats.

Horne acknowledged that a brief filed by the Department of Justice in a case to be heard next month by the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals centers around the agency's argument that Arizona's law requiring proof of citizenship to register is pre-empted by federal law. But Horne, a Republican, told Capitol Media Services he sees something more sinister."

More.
The 2012 presidential elections First we have amnesty passed by executive order then we have President Obama's DOJ blocking voter ID in Arizona .

What could possibly be the president's motive?

NAMVET72
04-05-2012, 05:08 PM
Who knows, IMHO he is Completely Full of BS.................

Clyde

masakari
04-05-2012, 08:02 PM
Obama is a traitor to our nation. At every possible turn, he enacts legislation to ruin our nation and destroy what we have built.
I lived in AZ and can tell you first hand... we need more deportations, stricter punishments, and a more secure border. And mines, many many mines.

Riverpigusmc
04-05-2012, 08:06 PM
Democrats always cheat at elections...that's a fact of life. THIS asshat is dangerous, has contempt for the Constitution, Congress and now the Supreme Court.

Lane
04-05-2012, 08:25 PM
I've been trying to find more information on this - and can't find anything. Do you have a reference for more infomation?

This is unbelievable. November can't come soon enough - and then it horrifies me what he might try as a lame duck.

Lane

Snipersnest
04-06-2012, 11:28 AM
This was checked on SNOPES and was deemed to be true.

markenki
04-11-2012, 01:58 AM
This was checked on SNOPES and was deemed to be true.
Um…no. This is false.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/dreamact.asp

zenfly
04-11-2012, 07:16 AM
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f6/kjwroble/399519_2352212249547_1377380070_31884865_155548628 7_n.jpgObama is a traitor to our nation. At every possible turn, he enacts legislation to ruin our nation and destroy what we have built.
I lived in AZ and can tell you first hand... we need more deportations, stricter punishments, and a more secure border. And mines, many many mines.

The only president I know of that wasn't a traitor and wasn't owned by wall st. and the big power behind the curtain like the private bankers of the Fed Res bank was JFK.. Any questions?
He was silenced forever one week after his famous speech against all of them and if you think voting is going to change anything get over it..You have to look back to 1913-1917 and what JP Morgan and his cronies were up to like buying up the media that has been under their control since.. They also started the IRS and eventually got the right to print our money backed by absolutely nothing and even had laws passed to confiscate everyone's gold..A baby born today is $45,000 in debt to these scum bankers on day one and by the way, they get richer on wars.. It's pretty simple that in almost any crime you would follow the money trail and that will lead to names like Rockefeller,and Bush who sold oil to both sides during WW2 and guys like Dick Chaney and Halliburton..
The media lies and is totally set up to brainwash the sheep and we weren't even told the truth in history in school..

Follow the money trail ...there are many dead ends because they're so carefully blocked.

Sorry I went so far off the subject of amnesty but I'm really pi$$ed about a lot of things I learned..I have no idea what their reasoning is opening up the borders but I do know that none of their reasoning is for us citizens and that The North American Union of Canada,Mexico,and the US is part of it and when they drive the dollar to zero we'll be looking at Ameros .. One world bank control.. New world order and other stuff you don't want to hear..