PDA

View Full Version : GSG 1911...one of worst decisions in my...

ColMike
04-10-2012, 03:27 PM
life was to wait so long to get a gun like this. Went out to the local range today and put a couple hundred rounds through it. Shooting it is sweet but doggone those magazines empty quickly. Although Gary told me what ammo to use (and I did buy a bunch and try it too), I had several types of 22LR ammo laying around and gave some ago. The Winchester sprayed all over kingdom come. The Remington Gold Bullets that were recommended shot a bit high for me at 12 yards but they were consistently high with a flyer now and then that I attribute to me. All in all, it's a good gun, and I really enjoyed shooting it. If you are looking for a 1911 framed 22, I can recommend the GSG. Glad it's in my hands now. Thanks Gary.

DaFadda
04-10-2012, 03:38 PM
Thanks for the range report Mike. No nonsense... .to the point. You like the gun and it shoots most anything. A dirty picture would be nice... (of the gun! of the gun!)... and... if I may ask... what was the price so that any of us who are looking might know the going rate.

Again,
Thanks!
DaFadda

skosh69
04-10-2012, 03:44 PM
Good for you Mike, nice to hear the positive range report!

NAMVET72
04-10-2012, 03:44 PM
Mike did Gary give you the other two front sights with it??????

BTW http://i547.photobucket.com/albums/hh450/NAVET74/gunney.jpg

Thanks for the Range Report............

Clyde

ColMike
04-10-2012, 04:12 PM
Thanks for the range report Mike. No nonsense... .to the point. You like the gun and it shoots most anything. A dirty picture would be nice... (of the gun! of the gun!)... and... if I may ask... what was the price so that any of us who are looking might know the going rate.

Again,
Thanks!
DaFadda

http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt204/davismh76/gsg-1452862853.jpg

He listed on our wts site with 6 mags, device to increase mag cap from 10 to 16, spare guide rod and spring assy, plus all the stuff thst comes with it including the OTHER SIGHTS? I think it was $395 plus shipping. oh yes, the grips too.

Thedragonslayer
04-10-2012, 06:05 PM
Very nice... Its good to see the COTEP keeping their guns in the family too!:D

Riverpigusmc
04-10-2012, 07:04 PM
Sounds like a good squirrel shooter