PDA

View Full Version : And The Fascism Begins!

Snipersnest
04-16-2012, 06:01 PM
New law makes it illegal to protest in the presence of the Secret Service!!!

This means that, wherever Obama is, you do not have a right to ask him anything you want or to challenge him, or hold up an anti-Obama sign.
His Secret Service can have you arrested, fined, and imprisoned for more than a YEAR if you ask him something he or they don’t like.
The same applies to ANYONE he assigns his Secret Service agents to protect..
Does this sound as if he’s more like a dictator than a Lincoln lawyer to you?
What happened to our First Amendment RIGHTS guaranteed by our Constitution? WATCH & listen to a 3½ minute video discussion of this law by Judge Andrew Napolitano. Most people are totally oblivious & unaware of this law, so I'm sending this info on. It just might be the scariest thing this guy has done todate. It was signed into law by “Obama” in March, 2012 in secrecy.
May the Lord have mercy on us all!

Click here >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=7SGWH3kirzg&vq=medium

Big Smoke
04-16-2012, 07:42 PM
Sounds like it was written into law by Obama, too. Did this pass congress, or was it one of his many Executive Orders?

Riverpigusmc
04-16-2012, 08:26 PM
It passed Congress with bipartisan support.

Lane
04-16-2012, 10:32 PM
It is amazing what this idiot is getting away with. I'm completely horrified by his executive order giving him all sort of power in the event of an "emergency" with no definition of what an constitutes an emergency. Racial riots? Class warfare (occupiers?). I hate to sound like a tin foil hat guy, but this is how Hitler got started. The brown shirts caused so many problems, the people begged Hitler to fix them.

And he did.

Roverron
04-17-2012, 06:08 AM
Time to vote out all the azzclowns and make it a requirement that all politicians READ the Constitution, and Prove they are in fact an American Citizen!