PDA

View Full Version : Since Tomorrow

NAMVET72
05-27-2012, 11:27 PM
Is Memorial Day, I would like to take a Moment and let my Friends on here who are Vets like myself.
That it takes a Special Person to be a Vet, but most a COMBAT Vet............

I keep you all in my Prayers and Thoughts.......... Also for Our Friends and Relatives who are now again fighting oversaes.

On this day Please Take a minute and Say Hello to a Vet and Shake Their Hands.

Also remember that alot of Vets from WW1 and II and Korea and Viet Nam never made it back home to their Families. And their Families want to know what happened to them and bring their remains home to put their minds at rest............

Being a Corpsman I watched young men die and loose limbs etc........
And when we came home Treated like Crap. We are Proud Vets and Proud of Our Flag and Country...............

http://i547.photobucket.com/albums/hh450/NAVET74/301740_439805202697218_1282793967_n.jpg

Clyde

NWDave
05-27-2012, 11:33 PM
Amen.

Leatherman-Cowboy
05-27-2012, 11:43 PM
Members
What Clyde said!!!!
We all know some who gave some,and some who gave all.It's a honor to serve and wear your Country's uniform.It makes you a representative of USA,and thus comes with a heavy burden knowing you may need to lay your life down for a fellow soldier.
My respect to all who has died-missing-wounded-served and active duty.
Salute.
Thank you,
Henry
3/11 ACR Mike Company

douglas_knott
05-28-2012, 02:34 AM
Amen. God bless you all.

Snipersnest
05-28-2012, 07:30 AM
Thanks Chief. Thanks to all my fellow veterans and thanks to all those who support our veterans.

willhenry2009
06-01-2012, 11:19 PM
Members
What Clyde said!!!!
We all know some who gave some,and some who gave all.It's a honor to serve and wear your Country's uniform.It makes you a representative of USA,and thus comes with a heavy burden knowing you may need to lay your life down for a fellow soldier.
My respect to all who has died-missing-wounded-served and active duty.
Salute.
Thank you,
Henry
3/11 ACR Mike Company

Could not have said it any better... although I am not a veteran myself my best friend and best man is a Navy SEAL and is currently in Afghanistan, my brother in law did a tour in Iraq as a flight medic, my cousin is currently an MP with the Navy, and most importantly, my grandfather in law was a survivor of the Bataan death march and served in the Pacific during WWII and died a few years after coming home... so I give all of you that served a big THANK YOU!

Joe

"In war, there are no unwounded soldiers." Jose Narosky

Leatherman-Cowboy
06-03-2012, 09:55 PM
Could not have said it any better... although I am not a veteran myself my best friend and best man is a Navy SEAL and is currently in Afghanistan, my brother in law did a tour in Iraq as a flight medic, my cousin is currently an MP with the Navy, and most importantly, my grandfather in law was a survivor of the Bataan death march and served in the Pacific during WWII and died a few years after coming home... so I give all of you that served a big THANK YOU!

Joe

"In war, there are no unwounded soldiers." Jose Narosky

Members
Makes me proud to have served.Old soldirs never die-their legacy lives on.
Thank you,
Henry

MajO
06-04-2012, 09:22 AM
Amen.

:flagwave:

CharlieinKansas
06-04-2012, 10:11 AM
Forever thankful. SALUTE!!!