PDA

View Full Version : Crimson Trace on ECO

Brandana
11-01-2012, 09:19 PM
Arrived today and had to check the fit. These are the carbon fiber grips which feel grippy and have a slight blue hue to them. By no means do they replace the night sights, but feel they do have a purpose for old eyes. I have a few CT grips and like these better than the standard model. Thay are thicker than the factory VZ grips and feel similar to my CCO grips. This ECO is growing on me, like it better each time I handle it.
:D
http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y451/jpeale/DSCN2917640x479_zps706ac3e5.jpg

sdmc530
11-01-2012, 09:42 PM
nice, don't put your eye out! :D

ColMike
11-01-2012, 09:51 PM
Slick looking setup. Personally, I don't like CT or other lasers. It seems to amplify my already problematic shakes. I prefer trraditional sights. Anyway, they serve a good function and look good on your weapon.

Brandana
11-01-2012, 11:42 PM
Slick looking setup. Personally, I don't like CT or other lasers. It seems to amplify my already problematic shakes. I prefer trraditional sights. Anyway, they serve a good function and look good on your weapon.

Thanks. They do magnify movement, which probably turns most shooters off plus being electronic. Feel they are better for short range shooting under certain lighting conditions.