PDA

View Full Version : Finally!

Snipersnest
12-03-2012, 05:03 PM
Finally made it out to the range with my M1A, my M1 Garand and the new Remington 1911R1 this afternoon. Took the M1A and shot the manhole cover they use as a target out at the 300 yd. line. Zipped up the rear site 14 clicks and first shot, bang....ding! I had already done that from the police range, so I already knew the dope for the rear site. She's right on and I'm a very happy camper. The M1 was right on too, although I didn't shoot out to the 300. I was shooting a bit closer with that, but I do love to hear that ping when you hit the last round. The Remington was really a sweet shooter. I was hitting the police silouhette out at 50 yds. and had a good group for a pistol right out of the box. THERE ARE NO PICTURES, so you'll have to take my word for it....maybe next time we'll bring a camera. I had enough sh!t to tote around, so a camera was not the first thing on my mind! My son-in-law was having a problem with the scope on his Remington .308. Whoever owned it befor him, really screwed up the dope. The hits were really out of whack!

Riverpigusmc
12-03-2012, 05:30 PM
Good shootin'. Since you're a Marine, I'll believe ya without pics....this time :p

Boats
12-03-2012, 06:15 PM
Good shootin'. Since you're a Marine, I'll believe ya without pics....this time :p

Hmmm... he's an old marine.

Oh, ok. Benefit of the doubt :)

Nice shooting!

Boats

Grouse
12-03-2012, 07:53 PM

i will go for that.

army i will need photos

navy i will accept video proof

airforce i must witness in person

coastgaurd, well we all know they dont really have gunz

AutoMag
12-03-2012, 08:00 PM
It sounds like you had a great time Herb!!!:)

Pictures......we don't need no stinking pictures!!!!!:D

Deleted
12-03-2012, 11:16 PM
i will go for that.

army i will need photos

Army always on target

Marines = spray and pray:D

Roverron
12-04-2012, 05:22 AM
i will go for that.

army i will need photos

That's funny!

Sounds like you had a great time shootin' !

ColMike
12-04-2012, 01:33 PM
Good shooting Herb!

Horse'nround
12-28-2012, 11:22 PM
Coast Guard?? GUNS???? or GUNZ???? Isn't that like Border Patrol on the water... We've seen what gets us....

Sounds like nice shootin though. :bananagun: