PDA

View Full Version : MagHolder NRA Promotion

Mghwk
12-22-2012, 07:52 PM
I posted something on the big forum under "Merchant Deals" for a promotion I'm doing on MagHolder.com. Facebook has the details @ facebook.com/magholder.

Basically, I'm hoping to drive some NRA memberships by offering a free membership to the NRA with any purchase of the dual vertical MagHolder.

I'm copy/pasting from the big board:

MagHolder NRA Promotion
Hi Folks,

In an effort to do something positive, MagHolder is doing a promotion wherein you can receive a 1 year membership in the NRA for yourself or whomever you designate with the purchase of our dual vertical MagHolder. This is a modular system which allows you to wear the dual vertical MagHolder like normal, or remove one of the MagHolders from its backer and wear it horizontally along your belt. www.shop.magholder.com

The NRA membership is a full 1 year deal, with choice of publication, hat, etc. I am hoping to do a small part in boosting membership at this critical time. Even if you may not agree with the NRA on everything, they're pretty much the only effective game in town when it comes to lobbying (2A Foundation has a different focus.)

I hope this encourages you to give MagHolder a try.
http://www.shop.magholder.com/images/secret%20project.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Mark