PDA

View Full Version : Mark X - Pistol Ammunition Loader

Roverron
02-07-2013, 11:40 AM
Have you guys seen one of these? Does it work?
http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r631/roverron6/Snapbucket/9B8B8AC5.jpg

The Ammo Load Mark X is a heavy production machine made of the finest available materials.

For over 30 years Ammo Load machines have served ammunition manufacturers, commercial loaders, private shooting ranges, foreign governments and numerous law enforcement agencies. From one man operations to large commercial loaders, Ammo Load equipment enables them to control costs, as well as inventory levels and ammunition quality.

The Ammo Load is designed with the operator in mind. Particular attention to safety, convenience, and efficiency is reflected throughout.

In terms of speed, the Ammo Load is set to run at its maximum of just over 5,000 cycles per hour. This speed may be reduced if loading at a more leisurely pace is desired. Many users produce between 3,000 and 5,000 rounds per hour. The primary factors governing the quality and quantity of ammunition produced is the quality of the components, particularly the cases, the caliber, and the capabilities of the operator.

The Ammo Load machine has 9 stations: Case Check, Size & Deprime, Primer and Primer Disk Check, Belling, Powder Feed, Powder Check, Bullet Seating, Bullet Crimp, Final Sizing. There are checks of shut-off switches for case feed, primer feed, bullet feed and powder load check. The Mark X comes complete with shell case feeder, primer feed tube, powder flask and bullet feed tube.

The Ammo Load Mark X is the same exact machine as the Mark IV. The model name was changed to reflect which machines were made under the new ownership, Ammo Load Worldwide, Inc. We are pleased to carry on the high quality tradition of the Ammo Load.

The Ammo Load is built to meet your specific loading requirements. Designed to run any of the calibers we offer, you can choose a machine or a conversion kit from among eighteen different calibers. Depending on the calibers involved, conversion takes approximately � to 4 hours and can be performed by the operator. Conversion kits are sold separately.
http://ammoload.com/mark_x_pistol.htm

DaFadda
02-07-2013, 05:59 PM
Found one for sale. $23,000 plus shipping. last one in stock. oh yeah.....
DaFadda

NAMVET72
02-07-2013, 06:43 PM
Found one for sale. $23,000 plus shipping. last one in stock. oh yeah.....
DaFadda

So when are you going to buy it Padre????????????:D:D:D:D:D

Clyde

sdmc530
02-07-2013, 06:56 PM
is that a karma???:D

Roverron
02-07-2013, 07:29 PM
Heck, at 5000 rds per hour I'm thinking he could load for all of us!

DaFadda
02-08-2013, 05:50 AM
Now THERE's a thought Ron.... We all chip in and buy the unit for me. I mean... for us.... we have it shipped to my house, where I'll dedicate the space and time to produce all the ammo we'll ever need. THEN.... everyone send me their components and I'll do production runs and UPS your completed ammo to your homes. Hmmmmm...... it would be a "club".... so we wouldn't actually be ammo manufacterers.... The only way you can buy is if you are a registered Coteper.

Sounds like a great idea to me!

DaFadda