PDA

View Full Version : Check out this 13yr old 3gunner

Roverron
02-07-2013, 01:37 PM
This gal can shoot!!!!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1d6_1360184770

In her words:
"My video from the Fallen Brethren 3 Gun in TX has been shared over 23,000 times!!! Thanks for that. There have been a lot of questions and guessing going on and i want to clear some it up. I am from MO, not TX. Although my dad did grow up in TX. I am 13 years old. This video was from a competition. I am not training for zombies, CIA, navy seal, etc....although I am keeping my future options open!!! The rifle is a full auto ACR. It was a stage gun. YES.....full auto is legal if you pay the proper fees in America. My shotgun is a 12GA benelli M2 and no it doesnt knock me on my butt. The pistol is a S&W M&P 9mm PRO and yes I did miss two shots at the end....sorry. For those of you who say I need to find cover and try doing it with people shooting back......I am 13 and this is a competition. For those (few) of you who think I should be playing with barbies instead of guns and who think this type of sport will make me a bad person. I play on several sports teams at my school. I also make straight A's. I am a girly girl (notice the finger nail polish). I have been shooting since I was 5 and do not play video games. Not that I dont like them, I would rather shoot real guns than fake ones. i have never had any professional training except from my dad and a couple of his buddies. thanks for watching my videos and hope to see you on the range!"

Snipersnest
02-10-2013, 10:13 AM
That was one awesome young lady! Lots of adults can't handle a 12 gauge the way she did.

Boats
02-10-2013, 10:30 AM
That was one awesome young lady! Lots of adults can't handle a 12 gauge the way she did.

Yep, quite the contrast from that female Army recruit all dressed up in fatigues shooting a 12ga. we saw the other day, huh?

Snipersnest
02-10-2013, 10:35 AM
Well, actions speak louder than words! Not to sound chauvanistic but, that so-called Army gal who kept complaining she can't do it, outta be kept in the mess tent making sammichs for the real soldiers. That young girl was awesome and had but a couple of misses.

Boats
02-10-2013, 11:10 AM
Well, actions speak louder than words! Not to sound chauvanistic but, that so-called Army gal who kept complaining she can't do it, outta be kept in the mess tent making sammichs for the real soldiers. That young girl was awesome and had but a couple of misses.

Oh, come on, tell us what you really mean!

Don't think she would have made much of a Marine.

:D

Tom

Deleted
02-10-2013, 01:31 PM
That is a amazing young lady.

She handles that 12ga better then most men i seen:D

Roverron
02-10-2013, 04:23 PM
And her FA....I want a toy with the fun switch!

deputybpfife
02-10-2013, 06:10 PM
She is amazing for her age. She obviously has a great upbringing.

dw1911
02-17-2013, 03:00 PM
She is an amazingly gifted young lady! We need more like Her! :)