PDA

View Full Version : Big Green (RCBS) Rocks!!!!

skosh69
02-09-2013, 07:10 PM
So my tumbler has been gradually becoming louder and louder. Well, yesterday it just up and quit, the motor was making only a slight humming noise. UH OH :(

So, I dig out the number to RCBS and call. Spent about 20 minutes on hold waiting to talk to CS and then finally a nice guy named Rich gets on the line and ask's, what's going on today?

I explain to him the aforementioned issue and he says, "well that ain't right". I told him I've only had it about 13 mos. and then he ask's me, "if I send you a new motor, do you feel confident installing it?". I said sure. Says I'll have you one in 7-10 days.

Never once did he ask for proof or purchase or receipts of any kind! :eek:

After taking all my shipping info, he asks if there's anything else RCBS can do for me. Well as a matter of fact, I got a hand primer, not the universal, but the other kind that's not dropping the primer push pin, the black plastic doo-hickey for large priming is kinda messed up and it's making priming a PIA.

Again Rich says, "no problem", I'll throw one of those in the box as well.

Is that not a feel good story about C/S or what??

Gotta love "Big Green"!!!

AutoMag
02-09-2013, 07:15 PM
Good deal Ellison!!!

Rich is a good guy, he has been there forever!!!

douglas_knott
02-09-2013, 07:33 PM
You can't beat RCBS customer service with a stick. Great company.

DaFadda
02-10-2013, 09:29 AM
Love my rockchucker, but have relegated it for use with 5.56. My Lee Classic Turret is far more convenient when batch loading multiple calibers. My RCBS uniflow powder measure is absolutely indispensable!

DaFadda

Boats
02-10-2013, 09:41 AM
Love my rockchucker, but have relegated it for use with 5.56. My Lee Classic Turret is far more convenient when batch loading multiple calibers. My RCBS uniflow powder measure is absolutely indispensable!

DaFadda

Except that I have a Lee breechlock challenger vice Mikes rockchucker, I'm set up exactly as he is.

I guess partially because Mike made me look at the uniflow and then taught me how to really use it effectively.

Tom