PDA

View Full Version : Ok I screwed up....

douglas_knott
03-09-2013, 07:18 PM
rule number 1 only do one thing at a time. Only have 1 type of powder sitting out at one time as well. I just dumped probably 1000gr of varget into my almost full pound of 4350. Gosh freaking idiot. i am glad I caught it though and not put it up for future use. I was about midway through the dumping process when I figured out what I was doing. There is $17 just pissed away. So fellow reloaders, PAY ATTENTION WHEN LOADING AMMO THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE PROCESS EVEN AFTER YOU ARE DONE AND PUTTING UP YOUR STUFF. Jus sayin...:banghead::drum:scold

DaFadda
03-09-2013, 07:26 PM
Don't be too hard on yourself Doug... at least you didn't load a SQUIB!!!

DaFadda

douglas_knott
03-09-2013, 07:34 PM

DaFadda

This is true. I just always think, one little screw up can cost you.

Riverpigusmc
03-09-2013, 08:09 PM
I only HAVE one pound of powder :D

But my wife just broke the toilet tank and flooded the bathroom, so I won't be loading tomorrow anyway

skosh69
03-09-2013, 08:10 PM

DaFadda

What're trying to say?

Doug..take the screwed up powder, your son Rylan and go find an empty parking lot, a lighter and your imagination! Have some fun with it....

Riverpigusmc
03-09-2013, 08:25 PM
Jake and I lit some on a stump from a mystery bullet we pulled :)

DaFadda
03-10-2013, 07:19 AM
not me Ellison... I would NEVER.... EVER.... make even a remote reference concerning Mr. Squib to his best buddy...Noooo.... not meeeeee......

btw... did I tell you I am graduating from the U.S. Academy of Sarcasm this weekend? The above statement is my final thesis.

ROFL....
It's all good!
DaFadda

sdmc530
03-10-2013, 09:54 AM
good tip....never can be too careful, I only have one powder...I am paranoid enough so now I will never have a second powder. You know what they say, "it happens"....good lesson though......go shoot and take off some stress!

The Pino still got you beat....will have every one beat....Squib King rules all! funny

douglas_knott
03-10-2013, 11:19 AM
good tip....never can be too careful, I only have one powder...I am paranoid enough so now I will never have a second powder. You know what they say, "it happens"....good lesson though......go shoot and take off some stress!

The Pino still got you beat....will have every one beat....Squib King rules all! funny

Phil I do not shoot. I just reload. The only time I shoot is at an animal or testing new loads. I am saving all my ammo for if they get stupid enough to try and take my guns. :) Jus sayin...

deputybpfife
03-10-2013, 12:46 PM
That sucks, Doug. However, it's much better than the alternative of attempting to use the powder.