PDA

View Full Version : March IDPA match at EAGC

Deleted
03-09-2013, 08:27 PM
Are club had their monthly IDPA match, It was a Classifier match as some of us are getting ready for the Alabama State Championships in April.

As some of you know i had to send my gun back to S&W, Have a crack on the frame, They took for a test drive and gave it a Good to Go, got it back Monday so I had no Range time before today's match.

The gun ran perfect and I shot a great match, Scored a 136.00 which puts me in the Sharp Shooter class, Just Expert and Master above that. Which also put me in 7th place overall and 3rd in my Division (ESP).

So with 5 weeks left before State and next month's match plus 3 practice sessions, I have a goal of winning the ESP division but will be happy with a top 5 showing.

skosh69
03-09-2013, 10:12 PM
Good job Lennie, you can pet the rabbits now! nanner

Roverron
03-09-2013, 11:36 PM
Good shooting!

DrHenley
03-10-2013, 12:01 AM
Congrats on making SS!

I almost made it to the match today but a matter of family business took precedence.

I'm going to try REAL hard to make it to next Month's match. I'll be trying to see how well I can do with my new carry piece, the Sig Ultra. Not exactly the best match pistol, but fits the spirit of IDPA (supposed to be competition with a pistol you actually CARRY). The close targets will be easy, but shooting at the long targets will be a challenge.