PDA

View Full Version : We need a Laws and other Legislation Forum

Thedragonslayer
07-12-2011, 12:44 PM
Thought ya'll would find this sickening!!!

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-expected-boost-gun-safety-executiv

Well i guess this goes into effect either today or real soon! Congress ought to be going NUTS!!!!

The puke bucket is in the corner!!!

Noel

NAMVET72
07-12-2011, 06:07 PM
I Don't Think So........................................... If you don't like the President etc VOTE Differently Next Year...........

Clyde

Thedragonslayer
07-12-2011, 06:20 PM
Well I find it sickening to the core!

Also for further inragement you may want to read the comments down below!

I believe that Congress makes the law. I wonder if Congress will stand-up to the Offender and Thief!

NAMVET72
07-12-2011, 06:23 PM
Well I find it sickening to the core!

Also for further inragement you may want to read the comments down below!

I believe that Congress makes the law. I wonder if Congress will stand-up to the Offender and Thief!

They already do, all the Big Buck Drug Dealers get off more then you ever will know...............................

Clyde

Grouse
07-12-2011, 06:38 PM
I Don't Think So........................................... If you don't like the President etc VOTE Differently Next Year...........

Clyde

i agree, Not that amounts to much. Plenty of political trash talk forums to trash talk on.

skosh69
07-13-2011, 12:23 AM

Clyde

I did, but it seems enough other dumbasses felt differently and look what we ended up with...:facepalm:

Glad I'm not active duty and have to refer to him as my "commander in chief"!

Thedragonslayer
07-14-2011, 10:33 AM
Ok, well it was a thought......

Politics is destroying freedom. We have given up leadership for political compromise.:mad:

Anyway didnt mean to bore ya'll.