PDA

View Full Version : LPK plus 5-30 Rd. MAGS for AR-15's

Roverron
03-22-2013, 01:05 PM
just got this email from PSA:

Palmetto State Armory Classic LPK NO Fire Control Group w/ 5x IMI AR-15 30rd Magazines: $99.99

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/catalog/product/view/id/12463/s/palmetto-state-armory-classic-lpk-no-fire-control-group-w-5x-imi-ar-15-30rd-magazines/?utm_source=Hot+AR-15+Deal+Going+On+NOW&utm_campaign=Constant+Contact&utm_medium=email

captaint
03-23-2013, 05:27 PM
Apparently, some of the local gun stores have AR's in stock again. I guess I'm optimistic. Hoping this will be over soon. I need some dadgum primers !!
Mike

deputybpfife
03-23-2013, 07:49 PM
Apparently, some of the local gun stores have AR's in stock again. I guess I'm optimistic. Hoping this will be over soon. I need some dadgum primers !!
Mike

Same here, Mike. Bass Pro had them yesterday, but they were terribly expensive. I bought some anyway, just to find out that they were already backordered...cancelled my order. :mad:

DaFadda
03-24-2013, 05:56 AM
Thanks for the tip on the magazines... they were in stock and I ordered a set. Probably not the same quaility as my PMags, but when I sell a rifle, I'll include one or two of these with them, just to sweeten the pot.

+Michael

DaFadda
03-28-2013, 02:19 AM
Just received 5 IMI magazines and the lower parts kit (LPK) from Palmetto this evening. Magazines look to be about the same quality as the Pmag. I say about, because if I ever have to go to war (which I doubt at my age)... I'd probably want the Pmags. But for plinking or sending off with a new firearm build.... these will be just fine. Green followers, Mags fall nicely from my ARs. Will try them next time I'm at the range.

The lower parts kit? normal, plastic hand grip. I've got several of these that were takeoffs from other rifles. Replaced by Hogue monogrips. Spring pack, pins, trigger guard. Nice to have some spare parts.

All in all? 5 mags for $99 ($106 delivered). plus a LPK thrown in? Not a bad package. And it is (or was) in stock. Want a Pmag? Stand in line for a few more months.

DaFadda

Roverron
03-28-2013, 05:07 AM
Agree, I got 2, sold the LPK's for $40 ea. and the mags seem ok and fall free.