PDA

View Full Version : Things that bother me about Boston

DrHenley
04-20-2013, 09:35 AM
1: A major U.S. City was paralyzed for a day because of a manhunt for ONE suspect. It's interesting that they finally found him because they told people they could go outside again and the suspect was almost immediately seen and reported.

2: The citizens of a major U.S. city were all cowering in their homes in fear for a whole day hoping the police would protect them.

3: Geraldo Rivera was interviewing politicians about the need to put a camera on EVERY street corner in EVERY major city. Hello BIG BROTHER!

4: Eric Holder decided that Tsarnaev would NOT be read His Miranda Rights because of the "Public Safety Exception." Does that mean he doesn't have any rights? Or they just don't want him to know that he has rights? Does that mean that some Jack Bauer type has sanction to extract information from him in an unsavory manner? :D What DOES that mean exactly?

And last but not least...

5: What really bothers me is that I actually agree with Slate Magazine :eek:

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2013/04/dzhokhar_tsarnaev_and_miranda_rights_the_public_sa fety_exception_and_terrorism.html

Riverpigusmc
04-20-2013, 10:39 AM
This whole thing smells. And wasn't Holder the gunrunner one of those complaining about the Gitmo prisoners not being afforded Constitutional rights?

Snipersnest
04-20-2013, 04:30 PM
If Bush had tried any of this, he would have been crucified by the Left and their agenda minded news media.