PDA

View Full Version : About Safeguard Defense

kgh
04-22-2013, 07:02 PM
About Us
We are a family of 6 in small town Iowa. We are hunting, fishing, outdoors, firearms, motorcycle and archery enthusiasts. I better throw in theater, dance singing as well for the ladies! Brandy and I have raised our family right here in the Midwest. We design leather and kydex goods for the firearms, archery and motorcycle enthusiasts.

Chris
Some of you may know me as stopher on the chat groups. I am an IT Director by day and spend "my" time with my loves: hunting, motorcycles, firearms and family. I originally was an "artist" growing up and in my early adult years; however, that didn't pay the bills for a family our size. Our business lets me be creative and keeps me grounded in the activities that I love. I am a bit of a perfectionist and have very high standards so I hope that this shows in our work.

Brandy
Ok, I am smarter than that! There is no way that I am posting anything without her writing it. If you want to know more about her and what she is working on ping her and tell her to update her info. You can message her on our Facebook Page: Safeguard-Defense.

For the most current updates, see http://safeguard-defense.com/

kgh
04-22-2013, 07:05 PM
Just so this doesn't throw anyone off, Chris is my brother. I am posting some information for him to get the word out about his company. He had a show this weekend so right now he is busy with orders and other work.

All work done by Safeguard Defense is done by him with assistance from his wife, Brandy. I haven't helped with any of that work so you don't have to worry about me hosing up your order. :)