PDA

View Full Version : POTUS E-Z pass to criminals

Roverron
05-05-2013, 10:13 AM
All,

This article really puts things in perspective and takes the entire misapplied gun control argument full-circle, and how the government is two-faced and cares less about your rights, or their own statutory limitations no matter which mouth they are speaking out of. I suggest that you read, and forward this to as many people as possible that have a stake in the issues. I have not yet read a single editorial that grasps the overall abuse of your rights as this one

"They deserve a vote!” – President Barak Obama, 2013 State of the Union Address

“If you want to vote no, that’s your choice,” Obama exclaimed.

On April 17th, the US Senate gave the president precisely what he demanded. In fact, the senate gave him multiple votes, including one each on the three planks of Obama’s anti-gun platform: Universal Background Checks, a semi-auto rifle ban, and a ban on magazines that hold more than ten rounds of ammunition. Every one of those votes failed to pass the Democratically-controlled senate, with Diane Feinstein’s gun ban going down the hardest, 60-40. When he learned each and every one of his initiatives went down in flames, he lashed out at those who dared disagree with him.

“All that happened today was preservation of the loophole that lets dangerous criminals buy guns without a background check,” he remarked.

To hear the president describe it, you’d think the US Senate just gave “dangerous criminals” a free pass.

He should know.

Rest of story here:

http://qctpp.org/2013/05/04/the-presidents-e-z-pass-to-criminals/

deputybpfife
05-05-2013, 10:33 AM
This administration is sick! We've got to get them out!

I just posted it on Facebook, too.

Riverpigusmc
05-05-2013, 03:31 PM
and this surprises anyone......why?