PDA

View Full Version : DC Turns on Obama

DrHenley
05-15-2013, 08:21 AM
From The Politico

"DC Turns on Obama"

The town is turning on President Obama — and this is very bad news for this White House.
Establishment Democrats, never big fans of this president to begin with, are starting to speak out. And reporters are tripping over themselves to condemn lies, bullying and shadiness in the Obama administration.

Buy-in from all three D.C. stakeholders is an essential ingredient for a good old-fashioned Washington pile-on — so get ready for bad stories and public scolding to pile up.
Republican outrage is predictable, maybe even manageable. Democratic outrage is not.
The dam of solid Democratic solidarity has collapsed, starting with New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd’s weekend scolding of the White House over Benghazi, then gushing with the news the Justice Department had sucked up an absurdly broad swath of Associated Press phone records.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/05/dc-turns-on-obama-91386.html?hp=t1_3

Roverron
05-15-2013, 11:08 AM
We can only hope. . . . now time to impeach him, holder, sebelious, etc etc etc etc etc.....

Dave Waits
05-15-2013, 11:39 AM
Well, while I would love to see Obama impeached, need I remind you all who takes over if he is.....

douglas_knott
05-15-2013, 01:06 PM
Well, while I would love to see Obama impeached, need I remind you all who takes over if he is.....

Impeach him too. We need a government makeover