PDA

View Full Version : Sequester is fed speak for Now Hiring

Roverron
05-28-2013, 09:57 PM
Sequester is fed speak for Now Hiring; .gov posts 27,000 high-paying job openings

Sequestration is not putting any cramp in the style of Obama in hiring more Obamaista workers to gorge the supply of government workers/voters.

http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/27/in-time-of-sequesters-federal-government-posts-270/

Sequester is fed speak for Now Hiring; government posts 27,000 high-paying job openings.

deputybpfife
05-28-2013, 10:54 PM
What the hayall don't they understand about reducing spending?? Oh, nevermind, I don't think Obummer never finished first grade where they teach you how to ADD and SUBTRACT.

DrHenley
05-29-2013, 08:02 AM
The jobs posted since sequestration include 10,195 positions at the Department of Agriculture [$403,638,550]

At first I couldn't figure that one out, until I remembered Food Stamps are administered by the Agriculture Dept. Shows you what the administration thinks is going to happen to the economy and food prices.

Many blame the "Arab Spring" on food prices. Historically, when the cost of food reaches 40% of income, people rebel. ("Let them eat cake") The Obama regime can't have the masses rioting over food prices, so they are insulating the masses from the effects of food prices.