PDA

View Full Version : "Open Mic" moment in Egypt

DrHenley
06-12-2013, 12:03 PM
Mohammed Morsi had a meeting with politicians last week discussing war with their enemies, Israel and America. Little did they know that live media cameras were rolling...

Magdi Ahmad Hussein, chairman of the Islamic Labor Party: "I’m very fond of battles. With the enemies, of course – with America and Israel, but this battle must be waged with maximum judiciousness and calm. Even though this is a secret meeting, we must all take an oath not to leak anything to the media, unless it is done officially by sister Pakinam [el-Sharkawy, a Morsi aide]. We need an official plan for popular national security, even if we…

President Morsi says out for the benefit of all in the room, “This meeting is being aired live on TV,” a comment which prompts laughter all around.

In damage control mode, as if he knew all along that he was on camera, Hussein followed up by saying, “I am not presenting a secret plan or anything. All the countries do what I am saying and what has been said by others. All countries with regional conflicts do that.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/12/im-very-fond-of-battles-egyptian-cabinet-minister-caught-on-hot-mic-discussing-war-with-enemies-israel-and-america/

Roverron
06-12-2013, 12:13 PM
a small surgical nuke would make that a better place, along with Syria, Iran etc. . . .and give Israel a place to put their garbage!