PDA

View Full Version : George Zimmerman should walk free after hearing this

Roverron
06-28-2013, 08:55 AM
So THIS is what the George Zimmerman Prosecutor has for a main witness?
Watch this and please explain WTH I just saw!! Racist?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkAAFdHbgb0&feature=em-share_video_user

This thing will have four kids, she will be on welfare, her four kids plus her will get disability @ $750 each plus the government will pay 1,000/month plus some for utitlites AND more money in SNAP (foodstamps) than they can eat.
She will also have free medical for life, the two male children will be criminals of some sort and cost working Americans lots of money, the two girl children will repeat mom's cycle, starting as early as they can. If people have not figured out we are completely screwed, they will soon enough.

Meanwhile, the powers that be want you to think of Halley Berry or Vanessa Williams as the normal black woman. This thing is fairly average, you just don't see them in the open often. They are carefully hidden so you will not think about them.

skosh69
06-28-2013, 01:30 PM
:facepalm2:

Dat widnezz bee's da prahduktz ub are's gub-ment!!!

dw1911
06-29-2013, 12:26 AM
Good Grief! You call that a witness? That should HELP Zimmerman. ;)

markbob45
06-29-2013, 11:17 AM
Isn't it wonderful to see how well our welfare system has worked.
Makes me feel good every april 15. My family struggles while my hard earned money is used so wisely elsewhere.

Roverron
06-29-2013, 07:08 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1017329_516972758384960_1787299190_n.jpg

She looks like a Zombie...Has no real consciousness or critical thought process. Is just a Democrat party voting machine.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/5e02136bc5e98f1d13c82c8825e29810/tumblr_mp0vslDLlv1qa8arko1_400.gif

This gif is basically a summary of who the hell this creature is. She is not one person. She represents an army of millions of lazy, self-righteous, self-entitled, government-dependent morons. They look for government handouts and government jobs where they get to stand behind a counter and try to act out their desires to feel important and look down on anyone that approaches them. You've met the kind. They usually take your driver license application or McDonald's drive through order. They never say please or thank you. They always try to show you as much attitude as they can. They feel that they are entitled to this privilege of being allowed to be rude to anyone they encounter. Sometimes they are hispanic but the vast majority of the time they are ghetto black people. The call each other "ni%%a", but the feel that everyone else is racist for using the word.

It's just ghetto black culture and it is a HUGE subculture in America. They go out looking for a fight from anyone who is not one of them. That's usually what ghetto black people do if you confront them. They go on the offensive. Just take one last look at that gif. That's probably a pretty good representation of how Trayvon Martin looked at George Zimmerman before it all went down.