PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested?

RockIsland1911A
08-05-2011, 02:46 PM
I am starting this thread to see what the interest would be on the topic of leather shoulder holsters and western rigs. I am wanting to make 1 or 2 of each, but dont wanna waste my time and material on something that might not sell. I have patterns and the material right now to start a modern take on a western style verticle shouldr holster for the 1911. It can be either single side holster or have the counter balance piece that would hold up to 2 mag holders. They will start at $140 shipped and up(depending on any extra custom stuff).
The western rigs will be aprox 2 3/4 wide and have cartridge holders almost all the way around, with simple 3 piont basket weave, instead of traditional tooling. Limited to the style of pistols i can do, but hsould be able to do most single action cowboy style, 1911 ask what gun you need and i'll see what i can do. These will start at $180-200 and go up from there.

Let me know what you guys think, would like to get started on these relatively quick if theres an interest for them.
John