PDA

View Full Version : House Demonidiots propose natl park on the MOON

Roverron
07-10-2013, 05:30 PM
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot....................

What the hell is "reasonable proximity" ?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/09/house-democrats-propose-creating-national-park-on-moon

Two House Democrats are proposing that the next national park be out of this world.

Reps. Donna Edwards, D-Md., and Eddie Bernice Johnson, D-Texas, propose in the "Apollo Lunar Landing Legacy Act" that a national historical park on the moon be created to ensure the American landing sites are preserved for future generations.

The lawmakers say the legislation is necessary to protect the Apollo landing sites for "posterity," as commercial space exploration increases and more foreign nations head to space.

The Hill reports the bill would allow the federal government to accept donations to help preserve the landing sites and would create visitor services and administrative offices "within reasonable proximity to the Historical Park."

DrHenley
07-10-2013, 08:25 PM
So will they be serving free coffee in the visitor's center? I might have to swing by there on my next trip to Mars.
:rolleyes:

dw1911
07-10-2013, 10:32 PM
Great Idea!
I say we send ALL Democrats, Obama, Biden, Feinstein, Boxer and heck ALL Democrats to the Lovely Moon Resort.
And
LEAVE THEM THERE! That is something I would pay for with tax dollars.
Oh, they can take ALL Illegal Immigrants with them for company :D

Lonestar grips.
07-10-2013, 10:48 PM
Great Idea!
I say we send ALL Democrats, Obama, Biden, Feinstein, Boxer and heck ALL Democrats to the Lovely Moon Resort.
And
LEAVE THEM THERE! That is something I would pay for with tax dollars.
Oh, they can take ALL Illegal Immigrants with them for company :D

sounds like a great idea to me!