PDA

View Full Version : TM was warned that GZ could be a Gay Rapist!

Roverron
07-16-2013, 03:33 PM
If this is true, and RJ said this on TV then she perjured herself, and if for some stupid reason holder decided to be really stupid and bring charges then I can see George's lawyers firing this at holder:

Drudge Report Tuesday July 16, 2013 @ 12:40 MST
http://www.drudgereport.com/flashrj.htm

JEANTEL WARNED ZIMMERMAN COULD BE GAY RAPIST
TRAYVON: NOT THAT KIND OF WAY
Tue Jul 16 2013 11:55:00 ET

Last night Trayvon Martin's friend Rachel Jeantel gave CNN her first interview since testifying in the George Zimmerman murder trial.

Jeantel opened up and let loose on the murder case that gripped that nation.

She explained to CNN's Piers Morgan how she warned her childhood friend that Zimmerman -- could be a gay rapist!

MORGAN: You felt that there was no doubt in your mind from what Trayvon was telling you on the phone about the creepy ass cracka and so on, that he absolutely believed that George Zimmerman, this man, you didn't know who he was at the time, but this man, was pursuing him?

JEANTEL: Yes.

MORGAN: And he was freaked out by it?

JEANTEL: Yes. Definitely after I say may be a rapist, for every boy, for every man, every -- who's not that kind of way, seeing a grown man following them, would they be creep out?

She continued:

"And people need to understand, he didn't want that creepy a$$ cracker going to his father or girlfriend's house to go get -- mind you, his little brother was there. You know -- now, mind you, I told you -- I told Trayvon it might have been a rapist."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

We also know that TM ran from GZ for about 4minutes then returned to confront GZ. . .. so wouldn't that imply that Treyvon might have been considering committing a hate crime on someone he thought might be gay?

ALSO, this is coming out about little Tray Tray and could be used in his defense.

Well, perhaps not surprisingly, innocent little Trayvon really was a criminal - not just a "wannabe"! As has been mentioned before, he was caught with jewelry and a "burglary tool" (large, flat-head screwdriver) in his book bag. I'm only seeing the details about it for the first time, however, here:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/05/01/m-dspd-cover-up-the-curious-case-of-trayvon-martins-backpack-with-stolen-jewelry-and-burglary-tool/

Excerpt:
The connections between the Police Burglary report and the School Report of “found items” were never made because the regular police detective in charge of the Burglary case had no idea the School Police Dept. had filed a “found items” report.

Two differing police departments, and the School Officer, Dunn, intentionally took the criminal element out of the equation – instead preferring “school discipline” and not “criminal adjudication”.

It was only when the M-DSPD Internal Affairs investigation kicked in, and six officers gave sworn affidavits, the manipulative scheme to improve criminal statistics within the School System were identified openly.

School Superintendent Alberto Carvalho gave his hire, Police Chief Hurley, instructions to reduce the criminal behavior of young black males. The chosen strategy between them, to insure optical success, was to stop using the Criminal Justice System to punish black student behavior. Instead they instructed the School Resource Officers to use school discipline in place of criminal justice.

It's no wonder the biased, corrupt (probably scared!) judge didn't let this come out. Trayvon would've been exposed for what he was (a creepy-ass gansta' - out casing the neighborhood in the rain so as not to be seen!) and it'd have shown, unequivocally, that Zimmerman was indeed a good, alert and attentive neighborhood watch captain (doing exactly what you'd hope - looking out for his neighbors, after a rash of burglaries!)!

How all this becomes public knowledge is beyond me, but this is a start. Sadly, to those looting, burning and assaulting innocents, it wouldn't matter a wit. All the verdict did is give them an excuse - the one they were hoping would come, to "justify" their criminality and animal behavior.

Riverpigusmc
07-16-2013, 05:04 PM
told ya homos were dangerous

CrackerKen
07-16-2013, 05:57 PM
Does this mess just get crazier by the moment?

Listening to Fox News the past hour or so while I'm hunkered down here in my hotel room near Sanford, FL. The libtards are still stuck on "stand your ground", and the includes Holder.

That Jeantel gal is a real piece of work. :rolleyes:

Roverron
07-16-2013, 06:03 PM
Does this mess just get crazier by the moment?

Listening to Fox News the past hour or so while I'm hunkered down here in my hotel room near Sanford, FL. The libtards are still stuck on "stand your ground", and the includes Holder.

That Jeantel gal is a real piece of work. :rolleyes:

She has slightly less intelligence than a rusty piece of tubing!.......Moran comes to mind! And a member of the FSA

CrackerKen
07-17-2013, 07:36 PM
Miss Jeantel was quoted today as saying that she thinks Trayvon hit Z first. She's certainly making the talk circuit, and she loves to talk. I'm wondering what her versions might be tomorrow...

Riverpigusmc
07-17-2013, 08:21 PM
Miss Jeantel was quoted today as saying that she thinks Trayvon hit Z first. She's certainly making the talk circuit, and she loves to talk. I'm wondering what her versions might be tomorrow...

Prolly depends on who is paying for the interview and loads the teleprompter with ebonics

Roverron
07-17-2013, 10:18 PM
Prolly depends on who is paying for the interview and loads the teleprompter with ebonics

As far as cookies go, she's quite bright. I'm not sure how she would rate compared to a cupcake or an ice cream cone. Larry Elder, to Peirs : "If she was an airline pilot, would you get on the plane?"

CrackerKen
07-17-2013, 10:55 PM
"If she was an airline pilot, would you get on the plane?"

:eek: Uh uuuuuuh! Ain't hapnin!

dw1911
07-18-2013, 09:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vK5UkZrPcc&feature=player_embedded

dw1911
07-18-2013, 10:37 PM
I like this Preacher
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CUNUVhzFAQ&feature=player_detailpage

Boats
07-19-2013, 09:00 AM
Wow!

God Bless him!

Tom

dw1911
07-21-2013, 12:02 AM
Amen to that! Pastor Manning has not liked Obummer since before He was elected the 1st time.