PDA

View Full Version : Weiner throbbing to get into office again....

Roverron
07-24-2013, 12:05 PM
As reported yesterday, yet ANOTHER sexting scandal has surfaced around New York City mayor candidate Anthony Weiner. And this second scandal happened one year after he resigned from office for the first one…
Apparently, the ex-Congressman just cannot control himself. Weiner loves to send pictures of his Weiner. (Sorry, I couldn’t help myself…)
This second scandal has led to Weiner being called upon to drop out of the NYC mayor race. Even liberal publications like the New York Times have suggested Weiner drop out of the race. The Wall Street Journal even went so far as to say the New York Democrat should be forced to drop out “simply because of what he’s forced his wife to endure.”
The woman who he was sending sex messages to in this new, second scandal is 23-year-old Sydney Leathers. She has released copies of the raunchy conversations she has had with the ex-congressman. She also publicly released pictures of Weiner’s genitals that he sent to her.
Leathers is a liberal activist, and even campaigned for President Obama! Who woulda thunk it!

Big shock, I know. But if you want to know the mentality of an Obama voter, look at her tweet:

“Rep. Weiner can continue sending d*ck pics every single day for the rest of his life as long as he continues to legislate like he does.”

And that is how an Obama voter thinks. Is it any wonder Weiner tried for public office again after his last ordeal?
http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/07/21856-anthony-weiners-sexting-partner-revealed-shes-an-obama-campaigner/

---------------

Update: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2013/07/23/weiner-more-lewd-messages/2579631/

Former congressman Anthony Weiner, D-N.Y., now a candidate for New York City Mayor, acknowledged Tuesday that he sent lewd social media messages beyond those that caused him to resign his seat in 2011. The messages were uncovered by a website called The Dirty and Weiner confirmed some are authentic. News outlets like the Post are having too much fun with him:

"WEINER COMES CLEAN...AGAIN"

"Weiner/Holder 2016"

"Wiener goes in!"

"Weiner rises again"

"Can Weiner keep it up?"

They're just waiting for "Weiner pulls out."

Stolen from another website:
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm252/smdozier/942210_10201291935685450_665283497_n_zps3f525386.j pg (http://s298.photobucket.com/user/smdozier/media/942210_10201291935685450_665283497_n_zps3f525386.j pg.html)

Riverpigusmc
07-24-2013, 01:10 PM
funny

sdmc530
07-24-2013, 01:13 PM
funny

funny so stolen

DrHenley
07-24-2013, 08:35 PM
In a sane world, nobody would have to tell Weiner to do anything. Nobody would vote for him and that would be that.

If the people of New York City want that fricking moron for Mayor, they deserve him.

Riverpigusmc
07-24-2013, 09:25 PM
NYC is a sh**hole. Period. They are headed towards the same future as Detroit. What pi**es me off, they move south to esacape it, then want to make it "just like it was at home". Screw you. I don't like you. I don't want you here, you do not belong here, keep your happy a** up North where you belong and live with what you created. I don't like dopers, athiests or queers. I'm intolerant, non inclusive, and anti social..and if you don't like that, kiss my a** and I may give you a beating. I'm done

Deleted
07-24-2013, 11:26 PM
NYC is a sh**hole. Period. They are headed towards the same future as Detroit. What pi**es me off, they move south to esacape it, then want to make it "just like it was at home". Screw you. I don't like you. I don't want you here, you do not belong here, keep your happy a** up North where you belong and live with what you created. I don't like dopers, athiests or queers. I'm intolerant, non inclusive, and anti social..and if you don't like that, kiss my a** and I may give you a beating. I'm done

Slow down there Cowboy, before you give yourself a stroke!:D

Riverpigusmc
07-25-2013, 02:15 PM
I was just being polite and friendly:D

Snipersnest
07-26-2013, 05:58 PM
They elected that carpet bagger Hillary to the Senate, why wouldn't they elect this clown?