PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Safe Passage Routes!

Roverron
08-26-2013, 05:26 PM
The eyes of the city were on Chicago Public Schools “Safe Passage” routes Monday morning as a 28-year-old man was shot along one of the routes and a 14-year-old boy was shot to death near another one, the day before school starts.

The 14-year-old boy was shot and killed within a block of a welcoming elementary school, Melody Stem School , 3937 W. Wilcox. It’s at least the third fatal shooting along or near a Safe Passage route since mid-August.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/22158887-418/safe-passage-routes-put-to-test-amid-more-shootings.html

http://www.suntimes.com/csp/cms/sites/dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls?STREAMOID=EI_5N sTN_QnLavSqfqVIhc$daE2N3K4ZzOUsqbU5sYsgKgs6ceZWHMu xI$qGgyAO6FB40xiOfUoExWL3M40tfzssyZqpeG_J0TFo7ZhRa DiHC9oxmioMlYVJD0A$3RbIiibgT65kY_CSDiCiUzvHvODrHAp bd6ry6YGl5GGOZrs-&CONTENTTYPE=image/jpeg

and think that criminals will respect them. If I were a street gang, I would have put these signs up a long time ago...

Yes, liberalism IS a mental disorder. They're completely disassociated from reality. I wonder how long until one of the 600 workers hired to patrol this idiotic 'passage' molests a kid?
And 'get on your walkie talkie"? Cue the bus beating video.

Six hundred newly hired Safe Passage workers in yellow vests will fan out early Monday along 53 new routes marked with bright yellow "Safe Passage” signs.

The Safe Passage workers were hired by vendors contracted by CPS to employ community members with a stake in the future of their neighborhood.

Harold Davis, one of the contractors, hired 60 people to line routes on the South and West sides.

"They know: You see trouble, get on your walkie-talkie and call your supervisor, the school or police,” Davis said.

douglas_knott
08-26-2013, 05:28 PM
Idiots.

jmlutz
08-26-2013, 05:38 PM
The eyes of the city were on Chicago Public Schools “Safe Passage” routes Monday morning as a 28-year-old man was shot along one of the routes and a 14-year-old boy was shot to death near another one, the day before school starts.

The 14-year-old boy was shot and killed within a block of a welcoming elementary school, Melody Stem School , 3937 W. Wilcox. It’s at least the third fatal shooting along or near a Safe Passage route since mid-August.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/22158887-418/safe-passage-routes-put-to-test-amid-more-shootings.html

http://www.suntimes.com/csp/cms/sites/dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls?STREAMOID=EI_5N sTN_QnLavSqfqVIhc$daE2N3K4ZzOUsqbU5sYsgKgs6ceZWHMu xI$qGgyAO6FB40xiOfUoExWL3M40tfzssyZqpeG_J0TFo7ZhRa DiHC9oxmioMlYVJD0A$3RbIiibgT65kY_CSDiCiUzvHvODrHAp bd6ry6YGl5GGOZrs-&CONTENTTYPE=image/jpeg

and think that criminals will respect them. If I were a street gang, I would have put these signs up a long time ago...

Yes, liberalism IS a mental disorder. They're completely disassociated from reality. I wonder how long until one of the 600 workers hired to patrol this idiotic 'passage' molests a kid?
And 'get on your walkie talkie"? Cue the bus beating video.

Six hundred newly hired Safe Passage workers in yellow vests will fan out early Monday along 53 new routes marked with bright yellow "Safe Passage” signs.

The Safe Passage workers were hired by vendors contracted by CPS to employ community members with a stake in the future of their neighborhood.

Harold Davis, one of the contractors, hired 60 people to line routes on the South and West sides.

"They know: You see trouble, get on your walkie-talkie and call your supervisor, the school or police,” Davis said.

What in the hell is wrong with these people...........

ronpaul50
08-26-2013, 05:51 PM
Safe passage my ass. A total waste of tax payers money. They should issue these poor targets body armor instead of body targets.

mrerick
08-26-2013, 05:55 PM
They are beyond idiots. They think that they can solver their killing problem with walkie-talkies?

I just saw statistics that estimate gang membership at 300,000 within Chicago's borders. That is 11 percent of the population. 11 percent of the people that are dedicated to breaking the law; fighting over drug turf and completely callously unconcerned with collateral damage.

Chicago has one of the lowest indictment rates for gun crime in the United States.

If you want to see how all this works out, check this website periodically. (I didn't name it)...

http://www.heyjackass.com/

This is where the commander in chief learned his public policy. I guess it must be the fault of the law abiding gun owners...

I wonder if the undertakers lobby is funding the walkie talkies?

ronpaul50
08-26-2013, 07:08 PM
They say that one in ten men are gay. So there are more gangbangers than gay men in Chicago? or gay gangbangers?

Roverron
08-26-2013, 08:20 PM
The stats from that website are, umm, uhh. WTF? Astounding to say the least,

Riverpigusmc
08-26-2013, 09:05 PM
I drove through Chicago once on my way to a high voltage class at the University of Milwaukee. No way around it. Ain't been back

TLE2
08-26-2013, 11:06 PM
"They know: You see trouble, pull out your gun and call "Stop or I'll shoot. Then, when the perp is on the ground, call the school or police,” Davis should have said.